• 29(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Tolriq Wrote:You don't have to start the prog 10 times to have the sync Smile just wait for the hourglass to disapear (top right) it's position will be corrected on next update.

I know, but it doesn't help, still the same issue Sad

Code:
Yatse2Api-XDJ : ERROR - DOWNLOAD : http://192.168.2.3:8080/vfs/special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/67ba31e8.tbn The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

I test it with firewall and microsoft essential off, also I don't have proxy.

I would be really glad if you can have a look to it.
Well the file not found are normal since the crc i caculate for the all seasons and season fanart are not always good.

There's nothing i can do quickly since i need to find the correct way.

What else important is missing perhaps i miss something.
I can wait even a year for this update Wink
Tolriq Wrote:Supporting banners is also in my todo list but far away since i personally don"t use them Sad

During translation I saw the line:

Code:
<S:String x:Key="Localized_54">Use Banner For TV Show</S:String>

looks promising Big Grin

prepared in mspaint example how could look banner view:

Are you planning add "Genres" for Video (Movies and TV Shows) as for Music ?
Not for the moment Smile

But it may happens one day Smile
so, now I have two things on my list to which I have to wait: Wink
- ...crc to caculate for the all seasons and season fanart...

Code:
Yatse2Api-XDJ : ERROR - DOWNLOAD : http://192.168.2.3:8080/vfs/special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/67ba31e8.tbn The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

- genres for Video

take your time
Thanks for this nice pice of software.

I'm building a new HTPC I have a Thermaltake DH202 Case with a 7' LCD screen, so this software will help in my building process.

I'm just waiting for the new motherboard from Asus with a Zacate e350 fusion processor from AMD to complete the HTPC.

I will let you know when i'm up and runnig.
Build 126 uploaded, mostly to correct the disconnects some users have with XBMC.

Please report if you still have lot's of disconnects.
I am in search of the advise, I hope to be at the right forum and I would extremely appreciate if anyone would share his experience with me. Buts first of all for yatse!!!

I own the htpc – case Zalman HD160XT Pro, I opted for the touchscreen to play my collection of music without switching on the TV.

I have installed the XMBC, with default skin confluence. I have installed Yatse 2, which I am still testing and so far it serves all my needs (Thank you for creating it).

Now to my problem (starting with simple questions):
- could I install different skin which in order to make a distinction between Movies and TV Shows without affecting the functionality of YATSE?

- do you have any suggestions on how to organise my music in the files? Would you have recommendation which would enable the artist thumbs, backdrops (fanart) and album pictures that is suitable for xmbc with yatse?

- how could I insert the pictures to different genres into yatse? (for example britpop, etc)

- When scrapping the fanart automatically, only the freebase scrapper seems to be working for music, I am absolutely not successful with all music or last.fm.
The allmusic scrapper sometimes finds wrong backdrops and sometimes is not succesfull at all. If I upload pictures manually into XMBC, than I am not successful in making the YATSE accepting the changes on the small screen.

- is there any chance (for the future) to make the interaction between the remote control and yatse? So I could sit in my sofa and would be able to play music without having pushing the screen?

- Could I make the fonts bigger so they would be more readable in larger distance?

I know that some questions are trivia, I am sure about that, however they seem to be too easy that they are not really describe in the forums that I searched and the suggestions that I found were simply not working on my setup. Therefore I would be extremely gratefuls for any answers, they would helpalot. Thanks in advance.
Well lots of questions Smile

In order :
- You can use any skin in XBMC no impact on Yatse.
- For music organization you should look the XBMC Wiki that explain it.
- When you update images in XBMC the cache is updated but the files keep the same name. For the moment i don't check if the thumb is changed so the simplest way is just to clear Yatse cache (the directory Cache in Yatse).
- For Genre images just put them in Skin\Default\Genre_Thumb (Yatse also support Genre Fanart just put them in Skin\Default\Genre_Fanart) They should have the name of genre.png.
- For remote control it's quite hard, because to allow remote control to continue working with XBMC it force focus to XBMC Smile so i don't think there"s an easy solution.
- Forthe bigger font it will be easier when i migrate to .Net 4.0 and the new skinning engine. But for the moment you can play with the XAML files in Skin directory to change some font size.
Hi, hope you can help.
I'm currently running XBMC 10.0 with Yatse2a, with a 7" MYMo touchscreen and a HD TV via HDMI. I use it mainly for music and all is working well. However I would like to be able to turn the TV off and just have Yaste on the touchscreen. This is where I have a problem, if I switch the TV off or to another HDMI source then the MYMo becomes the main monitor complete with task bar etc. It then becomes impossible to use Yaste. I would also like on occasion to be able to turn the TV on and watch films on the HD TV.

Great piece of software.

Any help would great.

Cheers

Adam
Well from what i understand it may be simply that you don't have set the topmost option or the force resolution.

Just check : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...wiki/Setup
Tolriq Wrote:Well from what i understand it may be simply that you don't have set the topmost option or the force resolution.

Just check : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...wiki/Setup

Hi, thanks for the response
I tried this, but still have the same problem. when I switch off the HDTV the desktop swings over to the MiMo screen and makes the touch screen un-useable. is there any way to switch off the auto detect in windows, so the PC doesn't know that the main screen has been turned off?

So, So close to my perfect system........

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Adam
After doing some research it seems to be a feature of Windows 7! And it's auto detect functionality.
If I use a VGA cable to the TV then I don't have this problem. HDMI port senses the TV is off and windows re-aligns the main monitor.

Looks like I'm going have to stick with the VGA option.

Any help?

Cheers

Adam
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5