• 32(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Hi, i got a little problem with Yatse2 running on win 7 starter
as seen on the picture
the tumbnails for the movies aren't showing but i can cilick on the area to view te next movie
any suggestions on fixing this?
thnx!
Hi guys, still I wonder that the Return button and all steering buttons are so small, as Yatse 2 is up to programmer made to use with finger on the touchscreen. It makes for me no sense. Is there any way to get some bigger steering buttons for Yatse 2? Thanks in advance.
Hi Tolriq.
I think i've found a small bug.

I've got lots of music albums that are compilations so each albums contains music of various artists.
In order to catalog and keep my music library in order, i naming the Album Artist as Various Artists Dance (for example) and keep the info on the performing artist under the Artist tag.

I found out that not all my music included in Yatse, but didn't got time to look into it.
Well today i decided to check what happened.
First I've cleaned Yatse DB and Cache.
Second I've cleaned XBMC library cache and removed it.
I added and scanned my music to XBMC and did the same on Yatse.

That didn't helped, so i changed the setting on XBMC to included artist that appear only in complications, and voila all my missing albums appeared.
The only problem is that each album is divided and attributed to different artists.
This is the thing i wanted to avoid when i utilized the Album Artist tag.
Another thing that bother me is when playing an album of an artist who performing on few tracks with another artist, yatse doesn't show the album artist fanart but looks for the performing artist fanart and of course it doesn't exist, so no fanart shows at all.
Could you make this default or add an option to change this behavior in the settings.

I did mention this in the past, but i want to ask this again.
This is my top wanted feature.
On my Music directory i have a sub-directory called Radio that contains strm files.
Each strm file contain an address to an audio stream of an radio station.
I would like yatse be able to tell xbmc to play this files.
Could you add this option to yatse.
Maybe add an radio icon on the main page some like this http://imgur.com/vpwvk and also include an image to each station.
For example this is my strm files http://www.2shared.com/file/CXRX6rAE/Israeli_Radio.html
note that i have tbn file for each strm so xbmc shows for each station an image.

And if someone interest in adding online radio stations to xbmc, i've also made an addon, with friends help, it is real simple one so anyone could change it to include his favourite stations http://www.2shared.com/file/8q6vTvdB/plu...radio.html

and Thanks for all the work you have put in this so far.
Anyone running yatse and xbmc on same machine, with dual monitors setup, yatse on mini usb screen and xbmc on the TV?
If so, is the TV connected via dvi or vga?

My current setup is yatse on mimo usb 720s connected to laptop running xbmc.
I intend to configure an atom-ion as htpc with usb touch monitor connected directly.
I've read that with dual screen setup, when the TV connected via hdmi powered off windows 7 recognize this and changing the screen layout automatically.
Is this happened also with dvi? should i get an htpc with vga interface?

How this issue affecting the usability of yatse?
I don't mind the mini screen set as primary and tv as secondary, but i do mind xbmc running only on the TV.
I guess if yatse always on top, then if the TV is off it doesn't matter that xbmc behind yatse.
But is it possible to recognize that TV is powered on and send xbmc to the TV?
I wouldn't want to encounter this issue but if so i think an AutoIt script could solve this.

Anyone running yatse on 10.1'' screen?
I'm thinking on buying FingerVU 1016W.
http://www.soundgraph.com/fingervu1016sw-feature-en/
Can't find info on it's resolution.
dhead Wrote:Anyone running yatse and xbmc on same machine, with dual monitors setup, yatse on mini usb screen and xbmc on the TV?
If so, is the TV connected via dvi or vga?

My current setup is yatse on mimo usb 720s connected to laptop running xbmc.
I intend to configure an atom-ion as htpc with usb touch monitor connected directly.
I've read that with dual screen setup, when the TV connected via hdmi powered off windows 7 recognize this and changing the screen layout automatically.
Is this happened also with dvi? should i get an htpc with vga interface?

How this issue affecting the usability of yatse?
I don't mind the mini screen set as primary and tv as secondary, but i do mind xbmc running only on the TV.
I guess if yatse always on top, then if the TV is off it doesn't matter that xbmc behind yatse.
But is it possible to recognize that TV is powered on and send xbmc to the TV?
I wouldn't want to encounter this issue but if so i think an AutoIt script could solve this.

Anyone running yatse on 10.1'' screen?
I'm thinking on buying FingerVU 1016W.
http://www.soundgraph.com/fingervu1016sw-feature-en/
Can't find info on it's resolution.

Was trolling this thread .... when i saw ur comment i had to make an account to reply lol...

YES.... YES....YES ..... do the FingerVU 1016W

i currently run the htpc ad on set (FingerVU 1016W +usb wireless + dock) and this software ....... i could almost cry when i first ran it lol ... runs perfectly with this product ( the first of any software to do so )... Its almost as tho it was BUILT for this product .

the one warning i will give u tho if u have never owned a soundgraph product:

THE SOFTWARE BUNDLED WITH IT SUCKS ( this is were yatse makes me tear up )

this is very expensive equipment with great potential CRIPPLED by its software limitations .... and i mean CRIPPLED

the only thing that works well with the stock software pack ... is the onscreen remote integrated in the touchfram software, but as u can imagine that makes for a 200-$400 really technical remote .... which is fine if it could also do more well.... but stock it dose not .

yatse turns this completly around ... gives u all the HTPC functionality (and look and feel) that it lacks ... and the stock software gives u the toys u can fumble with ( web browser ,picture viewer ... ext.... ) I know longer feel like i wasted my money on this product .... after 2 weeks of trying to make it do wat i wanted it to (Easily) instead of fumbling threw this strange software suite thats dosen't quite work.

also last note: fixes a major problem between the monitor and integration with media portal (and other programs) because of its api ...

Without wasting anymore space on the topic

THANK YOU for intruducing me to the awesome software , i wouldn't have found it had i not be trolling these forums for a solution to my software issues.

Ps. Credit were credit is due : of course XBMC kicks (u know wat) but we already know that, this is why were posting to help it improve more of our daily lives Shocked lol ...

Ill post some screen shots reviews and such (not here as to not hijack the thread) to show of the power of this awesome software+hardware combination, but again dhead .... my response is YES Nod

another note: I am, as u mentioned u wanted to , runing an atom ion based Htpc ( hdmi ) + pico itx power supply (125wat max). Both soundgraphs software and yatse run with no probs (windows 7 32bit all i tested) off 2 gigs ram, even with me remoted in the background downloading files. It will do what u want. Also about the handshaking with hdmi monitors, the good thing about the fingervu unit ur looking at is that it has a button that just puts the lcd screen to sleep but dosent break the connection to ur htpc.

Sorry for being so long winded ..... one last thing. The monitors default resolution is 1024X768 (yatse recognises and displays fine ) u will have to disable any font resizing done by windows tho,and run at 100% font size(the default windows options) as it like to mess with the program and causes incorrect resolution.
invader980 thanks for replying.
I believe yatse + wireless touchscreen is great combination, i just not sure if 10" is too big.
I would love to see a 7" version and would definitely will get one (probably more).
Nice to hear an atom-ion can handle xbmc with usb screen on Win7.
Would love to see some screenshots and quick video demonstration, and i don't believe posting here would be hijacking the thread.
dhead Wrote:invader980 thanks for replying.
I believe yatse + wireless touchscreen is great combination, i just not sure if 10" is too big.
I would love to see a 7" version and would definitely will get one (probably more).
Nice to hear an atom-ion can handle xbmc with usb screen on Win7.
Would love to see some screenshots and quick video demonstration, and i don't believe posting here would be hijacking the thread.

Just a little screen shot to get u intrested :p (click full size)

made a quick video of the interfaces uploading it now to youtube should be here seen
Youtube is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34BKL9vUB0w

then ill work on reviewing it on another thread
WOW.
1st on my buying list.
dhead Wrote:WOW.
1st on my buying list.

exsactly like i said ... YES Nod
lol

the only problem i did notice seems to be a software issue with yatse.

when the monitor de-syncs ( or is completly turned off) and re-syncs , u have an issue with hdmi handshaking like u mentioned before . Screens re-initialize (5 secounds of blackscreen which is common) Yatse somehow changes resolution . It seems like when Yatse changes between monitors it adjust its resolution as well and needs to be restarted to correct this.

so for example( how this effects you): Your walking around ur living room (to the kitchen who knows) with the monitor and u walk it out of range of the usb wireless devices. It de-syncs , u now have 1 monitor. Now when u walk back in range its re-syncs , Yatse is displayed in 720p on ur 1024X768 monitor, and needs to restart.

Kinda a small prob as the program takes less then 3 secounds to load usualy but im sure it can be troubleshooted ( havnt had the time ).
Dear Tolriq.

First of all I want to thank you very much for this great piece of software. I've been using it for some time now and I'm really happy with it.

The only problem I have is that if i sent my audio and video signal through HDMI to my Yamaha AV Receiver I only get sound if my Video Projector is turned on.

I did a Google search and it seems that Audio output over hdmi is only possible if there is a Video signal transfered at the same time. So every time I only want to listen to some music i need to change the Audio output of xbmc to analog or optical/coax digital out.

So what I wanted to ask is if it would be possible to add a button to Yatse to change the audio output.
If this would be possible that would be great.

best wishes,
Pentach
For those who run Yatse & XBMC on the same machine and have a shortcut to start both of them, i made a custom icon.
I have no idea about graphic design but i think it look ok.
http://www.2shared.com/file/to5U3ZO9/xbmcTOUCH.html
Hey guys,

does anybody know if when you use a pvr build of xbmc with tv functionallity, the tv information can be showed on the touchscreen? (I want to use this plugin with a 7" touchscreen from iMon, that is build-in to my HTPC)
Pentanch Wrote:So what I wanted to ask is if it would be possible to add a button to Yatse to change the audio output.
If this would be possible that would be great.
I would also love a feature like this, as I'm constantly switching between analog for my Receiver and HDMI for my TV depending on whether I'm watching a movie or listening to music.
installed yatse2 on my htpc with win7x65...works great, expect of one thing: PLAY BUTTON is not working ! i can´t start anything :-(
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5