File manager and File list
Hi ronie,

While in File manager, regardless of whether 'Show parent folder' is enabled or not in Settings>Appearance>File list, the parent folder should always be visible because the Contextual menu does nothing so you can't go back one level or even go back to to Root. All it does is make a sound and nothing else.

Home window, New items
Is it possible to show more than 12 titles. I am not talking about 3 Recently added items per say but the New item to the top right of the Recently added section.

While watching episodes back to back
If no episodes are left to watch in a season,it would make sense, I think, to go back one level automatically instead of having an empty list.

Are these, xbmc related or skin?

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Hi ronie,

While in File manager, regardless of whether 'Show parent folder' is enabled or not in Settings>Appearance>File list, the parent folder should always be visible because the Contextual menu does nothing so you can't go back one level or even go back to to Root. All it does is make a sound and nothing else.

you can use the 'back' button on your remote or 'backspace' on keyboard.
using the context menu 'go to root' works fine on my end.

jpf55 Wrote:Home window, New items
Is it possible to show more than 12 titles. I am not talking about 3 Recently added items per say but the New item to the top right of the Recently added section.

there's a advanced setting for it: <recentlyaddeditems>
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...library.3E

jpf55 Wrote:While watching episodes back to back
If no episodes are left to watch in a season,it would make sense, I think, to go back one level automatically instead of having an empty list.

Are these, xbmc related or skin?

xbmc.

moving to:
General Help and Support
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf55
Hi ronie,

Code:
While in File manager, regardless of whether 'Show parent folder'
is enabled or not in Settings>Appearance>File list,
the parent folder should always be visible because the Contextual menu
does nothing so you can't go back one level or even
go back to to Root. All it does is make a sound and nothing else.
you can use the 'back' button on your remote or 'backspace' on keyboard.
using the context menu 'go to root' works fine on my end.

I forgot to mention that this happens after you have moved or removed the last item in a folder, otherwise it works fine

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File manager and File list0