Now playing pop up timed for music video
Right...

So what I would like is for the now playing info to pop up when the music video starts. i'd like it to stay visible for 10-20 seconds and then disappear and then reappear 10-20 seconds before the end of the video. Much like it used to be back in the old music TV days. and if possible a now and next kinda setup....but i think that may be pushing it slightly

I'd like it to appear in the bottom left of the screen with the following format

Artist
Song Title
Album - year
Label

Obviously with really sexy text.

the problem is i have no idea at all where to start with editing which xml's i need and even when i find them i have no idea what to edit....but if someone can give me a few pointers i'll happily try and work out what is what. I dont really mind if it's global i dont mind this being the behaviour for all movies or video...i think it would be quite nice actually...

Failing the idea of it being an xml thing....maybe this is easier achieved through a plugin or something...any advice is welcome.
which file you have to edit depends on the skin you use. But musicoverlay.xml should be the best. to disapear alter a few seconds you can easy set an animation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now playing pop up timed for music video0