Can't get 'back' from TV show once entered.
I don't remember this happening before in the confluence skin, however it is happening now. In library mode, say I select 'Jane and the dragon' (for my KIDS! Smile then select season 1 or whatever then watch an episode (or not watch - doesnt matter)...I am stuck in season 1 until i switch out of library mode, go to root, and then select the scanned folder from root again.

I don't remember this happening before, and might be a setting I messed up, but is there a way to fix or has it happened to others? I use list or wide list. A way to delete/reset the settings for TV?

Now whenever I go into a 'show' there is no 'back' button - right click takes me right out, and selecting tv again takes me to where I was. If I back out, then go to movies, back out and go to tv however, then it goes to main display of shows. Odd.

Any help would be appreciated.
doug_heath Wrote:I don't remember this happening before in the confluence skin, however it is happening now. In library mode, say I select 'Jane and the dragon' (for my KIDS! Smile then select season 1 or whatever then watch an episode (or not watch - doesnt matter)...I am stuck in season 1 until i switch out of library mode, go to root, and then select the scanned folder from root again.

I don't remember this happening before, and might be a setting I messed up, but is there a way to fix or has it happened to others? I use list or wide list. A way to delete/reset the settings for TV?

Now whenever I go into a 'show' there is no 'back' button - right click takes me right out, and selecting tv again takes me to where I was. If I back out, then go to movies, back out and go to tv however, then it goes to main display of shows. Odd.

Any help would be appreciated.

"esc" on a keyboard should do it, or "show parent folder items" under settings -> appearance will display ".." which will take you back

Zeljko
However, adding 'show parent directory' does display '..' selection and works that way. Would rather have 'esc' (or right click) be able to back up a level until the top (not root) in library mode (the way I leave it for the Kids). Kids have a tendancy to do wonderful things at the root directory levelSmile

A kiosk mode would be great if anyone is taking suggestions! Have tried other skins that claim kiosk, but have never found one to be 'exactly' what I am looking for - This skin is perfect for my needs other than being able to lock it from changes - I just have to remember to back up my data often. Smile

Thanks again for your help, knew it must have been a setting I had changed!

Regards,
Doug

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get 'back' from TV show once entered.0