[MOD] Hide Top Bar MOD
well, i cant seem to fix the bug that appears when the top bar is visible and i dont think i'll implement it this way.
To fix the first bug duplicate each control and add a conditional visibility corresponding to whether or not the top bar is set to be shown. One set of controls will be in the original location and only be shown when the top bar is visible and the other set will be shifted up the height of the top bar and only be visible when the top bar is hidden. I don't think there is anyway to have a conditional set of coordinates so duplicating them is probably the only way to fix it.
wannabegt4 Wrote:To fix the first bug duplicate each control and add a conditional visibility corresponding to whether or not the top bar is set to be shown. One set of controls will be in the original location and only be shown when the top bar is visible and the other set will be shifted up the height of the top bar and only be visible when the top bar is hidden. I don't think there is anyway to have a conditional set of coordinates so duplicating them is probably the only way to fix it.

thanks for the help!
this didnt work, because in these windows the condition always came back true even when the top bar wasnt visible (this caused the bug), but i found another way to fix it, i'll be ready tomorrow, and at the weekend i'll try to merge with qualar's mod.

edit: looks like i was optimistic, it's not working properly, but i'm on it. i think i'll merge with qualars mod only next week
bugs are fixed, looks like this mod's done. i uploaded it, now i'll merge with Qualar's mod
edit: it's done, see first post
How do you enable the clock in the qualar mod?
thank you,this was the only thing missing why not using Rapier Mod.
So thanks.
lutinplunder Wrote:How do you enable the clock in the qualar mod?

first you need to hide the top bar, then you can enable the clock. the button is just under the "hide top bar" button. when the top bar's not hidden, there's already a clock on it.
I'm looking at Skin Settings > General > Hide Top Bar On Homescreen and the only button I see is the one to change the bars color
lutinplunder Wrote:I'm looking at Skin Settings > General > Hide Top Bar On Homescreen and the only button I see is the one to change the bars color

i dont understand why that happened. for me it works like this, it should work for you too: http://img245.imageshack.us/i/screen2zf.jpg/
my settings look just like that but no clock...
lutinplunder Wrote:my settings look just like that but no clock...

now i understand, sorry. you want to hide the top bar on the homescreen but keep the clock. i didnt put this feature in the mod, now this is only possible in the media views, not on the homescreen. i didnt think anyone would want a clock on their homescreen without a top bar, my bad. i'll update the mod at the weekend.
I don't have a clock in any view, I'm not worried about a clock in the homescreen as I'm usually only there a few seconds
super, super mod. Thanks.

I have one question to rapier skin - Is possible make font size large ( library mode/list view )?

Thanks

Alda
lutinplunder Wrote:I don't have a clock in any view, I'm not worried about a clock in the homescreen as I'm usually only there a few seconds

have you looked at this this picture? you need to check the "show clock" button after hiding the top bar, i'm (almost) sure it'll work. Maybe this method is a bit complicated, people shouldn't need a "user manual" to use the mod. if anyone has a suggestion i'd be glad to change it.

alda Wrote:I have one question to rapier skin - Is possible make font size large ( library mode/list view )?
if you want to change the size of the font, you need to change everything in the skin with it to make it look good. seems like too much work for me... maybe you should use another skin for a small screen.
w00t that did it, I don't think its the mods fault just that XBMC has ALOT of settings menus strewn about, and to the newb it can be alittle confusing to remember where they all are and what they do

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Hide Top Bar MOD0