[XBOX] I'm going mad, please help?
Yea suppose, but i want to use this xbox for my kids movies, can you tell me what skin works best with the xbox thats not skow and is a complete skin.
Evilthoutz Wrote:Yea suppose, but i want to use this xbox for my kids movies, can you tell me what skin works best with the xbox thats not skow and is a complete skin.

PM3 and PM3.HD are the least memory intensive. Also try Rapier, MiniMediaWaffa, MediaStream[XBOX]1.6 and Transparancy. These I have tried on the Xbox and all seem to work well. My mainstay is Transparancy but I'm always keeping an eye out as to what other skins are adding and tweaking Smile

Best thing I can suggest is download a recent version of xbmc4xbox and bang a load of skins on your Xbox and have a try of each one and see what suits you best. What may suit one persons viewing habits may not neccesarily suit someone elses, doesn't mean to say one skin is better than another, just different.
Thanks a lot mate ill do that.
Evilthoutz Wrote:Yea suppose, but i want to use this xbox for my kids movies, can you tell me what skin works best with the xbox thats not skow and is a complete skin.

I use mine in the Kids room I found Alaska Runs well on it with background Fanart OFF.
Pauls Aeon did work but was just asking two much of teh poor old thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] I'm going mad, please help?0