• 8(current)
Work in progress...
willynuisance Wrote:Hi ronie, I have just a simple question I can't find the answer anywhere.
But do you plan to add the support of Cleartitle (or TV Show Logo whatever we call it) in Transparency! as for Night for exemple?

i mentioned a thing or two about it:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=5...post541257
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks a lot, sorry for disturbing Confused
willynuisance Wrote:thanks a lot, sorry for disturbing Confused

no worries ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie,

Just a suggestion,

Can you please add the music view from the night skin, further more somgs sometiumes have info it would be nice if this is added.

I believe he makes good use of the cdart, the big album cover with cdart as soon as you choose the song is a great idea. sometimes music and picture views are not given the duly importance, but your skin is the most used now so to complete it you need to add some more views for these two menus

Thanks for adding the logos, but you can use logos instead of titles too - make it an option

Thanks
Pang
pang Wrote:Ronie,

Just a suggestion,

Can you please add the music view from the night skin

the Jukebox view ?

pang Wrote:further more somgs sometiumes have info it would be nice if this is added.

the info stored in the mp3 comment field?
that's currently only available in the song info dialog.
Somehow can not get it to appear in settings with xbmc 29xxx what did i do wrong just put into addons folder?
Nevermind found the failure
had a lot of fun creating this new view:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1yc6xuiJA

thanx to mcborzu for the idea of using a jukebox as a music-view.
i liked his jukebox in the Night skin so much, i had to make my own. :-)
Big Grin Cute.

It is a hard decision every time I upgrade to evaluate all the views and decide which one to use in every situation. I always have to discard some lovely views.

Honestly Ronnie, have you thought about creating a kind of slideshow/screensaver/demo that iterates through all the views (jukebox included!) so one can show people how amazing XBMC + T! is?
adsoto Wrote:Honestly Ronnie, have you thought about creating a kind of slideshow/screensaver/demo that iterates through all the views (jukebox included!) so one can show people how amazing XBMC + T! is?

each time i release a stable version of T! i create a short video to showcase
all the new features. i think i'll leave at that ;-)
Looks good, can`t wait to test it... Downloading the svn as I type... Big Grin
one thing i dont like about the jukebox view and its the fonts and their size, somehow oin a 55 inc lcd they are barely visible, can you adjust so the fonts are bigger and it would be nice to include the rotating cd art somewhere in the view

thanks
pang Wrote:one thing i dont like about the jukebox view and its the fonts and their size, somehow oin a 55 inc lcd they are barely visible, can you adjust so the fonts are bigger and it would be nice to include the rotating cd art somewhere in the view

thanks

to be honest, i haven't tried the jukebox view on my tv yet,
but i'm sure you're right....however there's little room to increase the font size.

i played around with the idea of adding cd-art when i created the jukebox view.
in the end, i kinda forgot to add it. i'll put it on my todo list.
I noticed a very minor bug in the latest build. In Settings -> Skin Settings -> View Mode, Music - Wall is listed twice. The second one needs to be renamed to Music - Jukebox.

I'm curious, will Transparency! eventually be added to the "official" list of skins and eventually be able to be updated within XBMC?

Keep up the good work!
KevinSartori Wrote:I noticed a very minor bug in the latest build. In Settings -> Skin Settings -> View Mode, Music - Wall is listed twice. The second one needs to be renamed to Music - Jukebox.

cheers mate, hadn't noticed that one myself.
i'll fix it right away.

KevinSartori Wrote:I'm curious, will Transparency! eventually be added to the "official" list of skins and eventually be able to be updated within XBMC?
sure, once all the addon changed in xbmc are finished, i'll release a stable version of T! which can be downloaded and installed through the add-on system in xbmc.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work in progress...0