• 11(current)
Work in progress...
grote002 Wrote:Go to a dir where you set content for (tvshow/movie) and choose 'Set Content' again and set it to 'None', xbmc will ask if you want to delete the movies from the library.
If you say yes, it will start to delete all the movies in that dir from the library.. while its doing that, every percent/movie (not sure which one it is) gives you a new background-image.

does it reload the same background or do you get different ones?
if so, which ones? it just shows the default video backdrop at my end.

i do get flickering icons though...
will do some more testing as soon as i've got a few minutes to spare.
(probably not until next week).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:does it reload the same background or do you get different ones?
if so, which ones? it just shows the default video backdrop at my end.

i do get flickering icons though...
will do some more testing as soon as i've got a few minutes to spare.
(probably not until next week).

I have multi-image option set that uses a dir with about 100 1080p-jpgs.
They refresh (with a new image) multiple times/second.
Intel Core2Quad 3,2Ghz, 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GTS450 on Ubuntu 10.10, Denon AVR-2311, Denon POA4400A
grote002 Wrote:I have multi-image option set that uses a dir with about 100 1080p-jpgs.
They refresh (with a new image) multiple times/second.

cheers, i'll check that too.
will report back when time permits.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
been able to reproduce the issue. finding a fix though turns out to be fairly difficult.

i've stripped the video screen to a bare minimum and the problem still occurs.

it might be some silly xbmc bug, that's been triggered by this skin.
Not sure if this is the correct place for this or not (it's a "request" but I didn't see a section for that), but I thought it would be cool if in one of the future SVN releases there could be the option to enable the the animated "ken burns effect" for the movie fanart when scrolling through the movie library. I'm assuming that since it can be enabled on the home menu it shouldn't be that much more difficult to enable it in the movie menu.
Thanks!
it should be very nice to replace or add a script like "recently added" that shows random movies and show TVs each time we go to home screen
Calimero Oeuf Wrote:it should be very nice to replace or add a script like "recently added" that shows random movies and show TVs each time we go to home screen

There's already something like that with the random fanart displays on the home screen for movies and TV shows, which is really cool :-)
Calimero Oeuf Wrote:it should be very nice to replace or add a script like "recently added" that shows random movies and show TVs each time we go to home screen

Hitcher recently made a script for that, i'll check it out.
pedram Wrote:Not sure if this is the correct place for this or not (it's a "request" but I didn't see a section for that), but I thought it would be cool if in one of the future SVN releases there could be the option to enable the the animated "ken burns effect" for the movie fanart when scrolling through the movie library. I'm assuming that since it can be enabled on the home menu it shouldn't be that much more difficult to enable it in the movie menu.
Thanks!

i'll look into it.
Star 
I love the ICON mode, just wish I could cruise fast through the many boxes with my mouse or some sort of bar (found the mouse wheel does it.. but it's a bit reluctant; the keyboard is almost a necessity) . I did notice the Ken Burns effect in some of my folders when the default background was in play, but fanart.jpg is stagnate.. I like the effect, can this movement be with all fanart?
PatK Wrote:I did notice the Ken Burns effect in some of my folders when the default background was in play, but fanart.jpg is stagnate.. I like the effect, can this movement be with all fanart?

I just requested this a few posts before yours.
Glad to see there's more interest in it though Smile
PatK Wrote:I love the ICON mode, just wish I could cruise fast through the many boxes with my mouse or some sort of bar (found the mouse wheel does it.. but it's a bit reluctant; the keyboard is almost a necessity) . I did notice the Ken Burns effect in some of my folders when the default background was in play, but fanart.jpg is stagnate.. I like the effect, can this movement be with all fanart?

i'm pretty sure there's a scrollbar in icon mode.
it's hidden by default, but if you navigate 'down' it will appear.

ken-burn effect for fanart is on my to-do list. ;-)
Hallo Ronie,
I've a lot of dts music files stored in m2ts containers(i.c.of using chapters).
Playing them with xbmc happens then in Video Mode, so i have no Visualisation.
Is it possible to change Video mode to music osd and what do i have to do.
I would work i.e. with two different versions of your skin,to play first m2ts as music
and second as video.
Your skin is great, my english isn't. Beg your Pardon
Greetings
Mikel
Mikel Wrote:Hallo Ronie,
I've a lot of dts music files stored in m2ts containers(i.c.of using chapters).
Playing them with xbmc happens then in Video Mode, so i have no Visualisation.
Is it possible to change Video mode to music osd and what do i have to do.

as far as i know, that's not possible.
im using the xbox barnch
it crash when playling video file because out of memory although i already disable all the view
http://pastebin.com/LA9ur1gd
there also couple minute loading of i chose skin setting
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work in progress...0