Video buffer
Is there anyway to increase the size of the video buffer? It's not large enough while streaming HD videos
I am experiencing the same issue. Are you streaming over a wired gigabit connection?
nemke Wrote:I am experiencing the same issue. Are you streaming over a wired gigabit connection?

yes but im streaming over the internet
Oh I see...
I am streaming from my file server but adjusting the buffer is what I am after as well.

Good luck!
anyone/
trialskid Wrote:Is there anyway to increase the size of the video buffer? It's not large enough while streaming HD videos

Buffer cannot be adjusted on any platform, with the exception of the xbox.

nemke Wrote:I am experiencing the same issue. Are you streaming over a wired gigabit connection?

You most definitely shouldn't have any problems on a wired network. 100mbit network is more than enough to stream full hd content without any issues at all. If you are having problems, it isn't going to be buffer related.
prae5 Wrote:Buffer cannot be adjusted on any platform, with the exception of the xbox.

You most definitely shouldn't have any problems on a wired network. 100mbit network is more than enough to stream full hd content without any issues at all. If you are having problems, it isn't going to be buffer related.

why would they not let you adjust the buffer?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video buffer0