Small Bug
In the main settings menu, the TV icon is not responsive to clicking.

Also, the reload skin screen has tic-tac-toe. Big Grin
ralob Wrote:In the main settings menu, the TV icon is not responsive to clicking.

if you're running the pvr branch of xbmc it will be.

ralob Wrote:Also, the reload skin screen has tic-tac-toe. Big Grin

i wonder how that one got in there... ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:if you're running the pvr branch of xbmc it will be.

As a suggestion, perhaps renaming it PVR or something would be better. I assumed it was for modifying TV Show library settings. Rofl If you don't have PVR capabilities, a pop up saying that it is not accessible due to blah blah blah, would be neat too. Or even having a way to hide it if you don't/can't use it. Yes, I am totally nitpicking. Don't mind my OCD. Blush

And I admit, I snickered when I saw the tic-tac-toe. I did a double take and made sure I was in the right menu. Very sneaky. Big Grin
ralob Wrote:As a suggestion, perhaps renaming it PVR or something would be better. I assumed it was for modifying TV Show library settings. Rofl If you don't have PVR capabilities, a pop up saying that it is not accessible due to blah blah blah, would be neat too. Or even having a way to hide it if you don't/can't use it. Yes, I am totally nitpicking. Don't mind my OCD. Blush

i don't think there's any way to detect whether your running the pvr branch or if your systems even supports pvr at all. things might change when the branch gets merged into trunk though.
so for the time being, you'll have to put up with it. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small Bug0