out of sync sound for mythtv recordings
I am running Mythbuntu 9.10 on a Zotac ION 330 motherboard. I have got both the backend and frontend of Mythtv installed in addition to the latest version of XBMC. My recording device is Hauppauge HD-PVR connected to a Motorola DCH3200 STB. I have set up my XBMC to access Mythtv backend using the myth:// protocol in Videos section. I have set XBMC to utilize VDPAU.

My preference would be to use XBMC as the primary frontend for all the media. But this is what is stopping me right now:

I can watch the tv recordings in Mythtv frontend with no problem. But when I try to watch the same recordings in XBMC there is a major problem of audio being out of sync. This goes for recordings made from both SD and HD channels. In other words, I cannot enjoy recorded TV shows in XBMC. :mad:

Any idea on what can I check in my settings to resolve this audio sync issue?
I have this issue also audio way ahead of video. My suggestion to you and the reason I have not posted is that I have not had time to compile info.

You will need your complete XBMC log (pastebin it)

A 50 to 100 mb snippit of the file and mayby the media info bit.

I thought it was just an appletv broadcom hd issue but perhaps not.

Craig

PS This weekend I will post my stuff.

Craig
At the very least you have to post MediaInfo for one of the video files that gets out of sync. Is this by chance only/primarily happening with MKV files?
------------------------------------------
Dharma Quick Setup Guide:
XBMC tips on the TechNazgul Blog
------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
out of sync sound for mythtv recordings0