• 3(current)
[MOD] Thumbnail in MOVIES Viewtype Landscape
Louike Wrote:Exactly! The first multiplex with two extrathumbs was my favorite too.
Glad you agree, hopefully ulix or someone can make one like that but with the beautiful clean look of Alaska than all the heavy greys of Aeon.
I do not usually use Alaska but have been trying it out today simply because of your new views.

My current favourite is Mod 3 but I am either sitting at a funny angle which I am anyway, but I am not a biggish fan of slanted views.

Would it be possible if you have the time, for this to be in a straight view at all?

I'm not 100% if this would work, but personally I hate trying to tilt my head on slanted.

Thanks to your mods though, I am looking differently at Alaska.

I think that views are one of the most important things in any skin.

Regards

Mark
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
itchy_balls Wrote:...Ulix, I have one issue as you can see on my screenshot... The "Directed by" and director name overlaps. Same with the Written by.

Hi,
... I made some small changes to the two Mod you most like to:

1) solved the overlaps problem of "directed by and written by"
2) reduced the size of the view to 75%, resulting in my opinion the most pleasant overall ...

Here the new "Viewtype_Landscape.xml" -->http://www.mediafire.com/file/nyqtonh22m...dscape.xml

Here the new "Viewtype_Panel.xml" --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdthmjjyng..._Panel.xml

...see the first post for a complete views explanation.

your comments and / or advice are always welcome, thanks!
Ulix, you have done it again. I have been using your Aeon mod since you brought it out and now you have given me a reason to try Alaska. Keep up the great work!!
b15nut Wrote:Ulix, you have done it again. I have been using your Aeon mod since you brought it out and now you have given me a reason to try Alaska. Keep up the great work!!

Holy smokes! I've been using Alaska for a while now and was desperately wanting some different video views. These mods are perfect. Great work, can't wait to get home and try them.
there's no production year on any of the mods?
m3g4tr0n Wrote:there's no production year on any of the mods?

I think it depends on the scraper, I use FILMUP.it, my language is Italian, and year of production is seen in all my MODS...

ulix Wrote:Hi,
... I made some small changes to the two Mod you most like to:

1) solved the overlaps problem of "directed by and written by"
2) reduced the size of the view to 75%, resulting in my opinion the most pleasant overall ...

Here the new "Viewtype_Landscape.xml" -->http://www.mediafire.com/file/nyqtonh22m...dscape.xml

Here the new "Viewtype_Panel.xml" --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdthmjjyng..._Panel.xml

your comments and / or advice are always welcome, thanks!

hi there,
it looks amazing.
do you have the mods which are not 75% reduced as well uploaded somewhere? I would like to try those out as well

ty
brainzor Wrote:hi there,
it looks amazing.
do you have the mods which are not 75% reduced as well uploaded somewhere? I would like to try those out as well

ty

...see the first post for a complete views explanation, i included both versions.
ok, my apologies, i only looked at the pictures
New Mod 7 ..Happy Easter!

Restyling first post...
looks very good. Can you implement taglines

"Fear can hold you prisoner....."
Still completely and totally awesome work man.

Is there any way to have all these as options within the skin so you can switch back and forth without re-uploading, or does that require a lot more work?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Thumbnail in MOVIES Viewtype Landscape3