Can't populate TV library offline
Hi there! I have a bit of a problem here. I have a perfectly tagged TV series folder with all the nfo's and jpeg's sitting there and what is important - XBMC used to get all the information from these files while staying offline.

I've updated to the new build to get DXVA working and everything was good until I've decided to re-tag a few series and re-add them to the library.
So I've deleted the TV folder from XBMC and removed all the content from the library.

But when I'm trying to add that folder again XBMC can't scrape it for a new content. It keeps saying that "server is most likely unavailable, would you like to continue scanning?" and when I press Yes it just asks me that again...

Help pls Smile
From having the same problem and doing a search, You need to go online. I could be wrong there could be away around it but I don't think so. Which really sucks if your into configuring and breaking xbmc on a regular occasion and you have already scraped all your art and nfos and you have to so It again.

Can somebody crate a search by folder name fix. Ill pay you seriously Big Grin
Or you can just create a ticket for it and there is a good possibility it will be fixed for free. There were some fixes to the scraping done a week or two ago. This might be part of it.
@100kotob
if you're not already, switch the scraper to the tvdb.com scraper. and post a debug log.

@Booman
What does this mean?
Quote:Can somebody crate a search by folder name fix. Ill pay you seriously
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
can somebody create a "search by folder name" -
in videos you can set content and search by folder name thus using your own scraped art.

hope that helps sorry I read it back and confused myself.
What do you mean? TV shows are only scraped by folder name. You need to have this file system format:

\TV root\TV SHOW NAME\any\thing\you\want\filename.s01e01.foo.bar.avi

You set content at "\TV root".
All the sub folders are then the TV show names.
Within each TV show folder, you can have any structure you want, but the filenames of the actual media are very important. They need to pass a regular expression match to find the season and episode number.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i am having the same problems with scrapeing and changing to another scraper sees no diference. though why xbmc will not read all my locally stored nfo's is beyond me(it used to)Rolleyes
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hold on I am confused why are we not able to add tv shows when offline? or is there an option I am missing?
Thanks
same problem here

I also posted it here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75029

unaware that there was already a topic.

I have this problem with both the movies as well as the tv shows...

How do I update just a scraper?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't populate TV library offline0