• 395(current)
[RELEASE] Rom Collection Browser - Browse and launch emulator game ROMs
@Kupo91 
Thanks for the reply, so i will wait .....
Latest Windows 11 October update changed cmd to PowerShell.

Which is causing some launching issues after launching a couple of games.

Just go to Windows 11 settings and change PowerShell to cmd.
HELLPP!!

not sure if this is a direct result of cloning my OS hard drive to a larger device or if something else has happened since I last opened RCB but it now won't load the interface and appears to be unable to load my library like it's doing a first run import but does remember the platform paths to do this against.

Code:
2022-11-06 14:12:35.890 T:11620    INFO <general>: Loading skin file: C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.games.rom.collection.browser\resources\skins\Arctic.Zephyr\720p\script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
2022-11-06 14:12:35.897 T:11620 WARNING <general>: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
2022-11-06 14:12:43.997 T:8068    ERROR <general>: Skipped 2 duplicate messages..
2022-11-06 14:12:43.997 T:8068    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 0

I've tried switching between the various skins to see if it was a mapping issue in them but it doesn't help
(2022-11-06, 16:19)loggin Wrote: HELLPP!!

not sure if this is a direct result of cloning my OS hard drive to a larger device or if something else has happened since I last opened RCB but it now won't load the interface and appears to be unable to load my library like it's doing a first run import but does remember the platform paths to do this against.

Code:
2022-11-06 14:12:35.890 T:11620    INFO <general>: Loading skin file: C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.games.rom.collection.browser\resources\skins\Arctic.Zephyr\720p\script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
2022-11-06 14:12:35.897 T:11620 WARNING <general>: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
2022-11-06 14:12:43.997 T:8068    ERROR <general>: Skipped 2 duplicate messages..
2022-11-06 14:12:43.997 T:8068    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 0

I've tried switching between the various skins to see if it was a mapping issue in them but it doesn't help

Probably a skin problem.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=364467

Maybe reinstalling kodi will help. You can backup RCB on appdata/roaming/kodi/userdata/addon_data

With a clean install of kodi you can install RCB, then upload saved data to that folder.
sadly a reinstall hasn't sorted it, although my setup probably needed it as since the matrix upgrade I've battling dependency issues with other plugins, the logs are here for anyone who help https://paste.kodi.tv/eboxaqepic.kodi it was working so don't know what has caused I remember aeon mq skins had files I had to remove but these don't exist and the log points to skin xmls with rcb.

What are the links to latest RCB zips for Matrix ??
Need to check that.

Im using nightly builds and seems to work fine. I have a repo of rcb with some fixes for kodi v20.

https://github.com/Trihy/romcollectionbrowser

BTW I just use kodi default skin.
Hi,

I'm trying to modify my RCB skin. I want the description box showing me the tags "Year", "Genre" and "Region". Default is "Year", "Genre" and "Publisher". So what I wanna do is simply replacing "Publisher" by "Region".

I searched in script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml for the keyword "Publisher" (there have been only 20 matches) and replaced it by "Region".
Furthermore I noticed that the list item (or whatever it is called) "32402" is for publisher. So I changed it to "32416" (according to the filters, this should be the item for region). In another place it's "32750" (don't know what that means, I just tried both values).

Last but not least I filled the region tag in all my games *.nfo files.

The games are not the problem as the filter finds the new tags:

But the "Region" field in the description box is still empty :/ And I don't know what I could have missed.

Could someone take a look at this, please? This is something that I want for years.

Here are the skin files (including my edits): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FnmEXbL...sp=sharing
Hey guys, could you help me figure out how to get publisher, developer and rom collection (mainview1, mainview2 and mainview3) to actually display on Windows/Kodi20? Thanks so much!! Have a great set of logos for all those and want them to shine. Thanks again!!
I'm a bit confused -- should we currently (Nexus) be using the Matrix branch, or the master branch?

(I'd try trihi's fork, because I've been having issues with Solo Mode also, but I'm on Linux so probably best to stick with the main repo for now I'm thinking)
The only problem I noticed so far, on Windows, it`s powershell sometimes on top of the game. This can be resolved choosing cmd instead of powershell.

But if anyone knows a fix, I ll add to the repo.

Seems like powershell launch the emulators too soon, maybe adding a wait time for a second or so could solve the problem, but not sure which file has that code. Or maybe there are other improvements for the powershell windows, like hiding or other stuff.
  • 395(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rom Collection Browser - Browse and launch emulator game ROMs20