RecentlyAdded issues
Information 
those who are getting an error at startup, could you test this version of the script:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=506...stcount=36

download the zip file and extract it to Transparency!\scripts (overwrite the current script).

please let me know if it fixes the error.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yes fixed for me, btw- I'm using:

Windows 7
xbmc 28202
T! 2.14
Thumbs Up 
mcborzu Wrote:Yes fixed for me, btw- I'm using:

Windows 7
xbmc 28202
T! 2.14

I'm glad my updated version solved your problem.
ronie Wrote:those who are getting an error at startup, could you test this version of the script:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=506...stcount=36

download the zip file and extract it to Transparency!\scripts (overwrite the current script).

please let me know if it fixes the error.

Yep the above script update works for me Big Grin
XBMC 28614
T! 2.15
Cheers!
Is this to fix the recently added not being displayed?
smush420 Wrote:Is this to fix the recently added not being displayed?

if you are running a pre-addon merge version of xbmc,
then yes...this could fix that issue.

however, if you're running a recent (post addon merge) svn version of xbmc,
then you'll be needing another version of the script.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
which can be found @ http://xbmc.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitw...35;hb=HEAD
Thank u Smile
works great with the addon versions of xbmc and the recently added script. nice work. oh and sweet new settings menu!
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
can somebody explain what exactly needs to be done to get the script to work? Where do I have to put the files spiff posted? do I have to to change any other files to use the script? thanks in advance!

Ah, I should say that I'm using confluence or mediastream with svn Version 29697.
HGBaum Wrote:can somebody explain what exactly needs to be done to get the script to work? Where do I have to put the files spiff posted? do I have to to change any other files to use the script? thanks in advance!

Ah, I should say that I'm using confluence or mediastream with svn Version 29697.

I made an folder "script.recentlyadded" under addons, and copied the files into it. testet with transparency 3.0! works great again!
HGBaum Wrote:can somebody explain what exactly needs to be done to get the script to work? Where do I have to put the files spiff posted? do I have to to change any other files to use the script? thanks in advance!

1 download script.recentlyadded.zip
2 extract to the xbmc\addons directory in your home folder.

since you're not using Transparency! you will have to mod the skin yourself.
for Confluence, check here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=5...post526267
Ronie: so if this zip is extracted into the addons folder and the latest SVN of transparency is being used recentlyadded should be working?
Derek Wrote:Ronie: so if this zip is extracted into the addons folder and the latest SVN of transparency is being used recentlyadded should be working?

correct. :-)
ronie Wrote:correct. :-)

works like a charmSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RecentlyAdded issues0