[RELEASE] Preview Networks (Plugin) Video Addon - PreviewNetworks.com Movie Trailers
Thumbs Up 
new release V1.3.0 of this plugin at http://code.google.com/p/previewnetworks-xbmc-plugin/

with this release you can view trailers in all language and in HD format !!
any suggestion is really appreciated Nod
Well done. I like it. If you don't mind I have suggestions.
  • You could add Genre folder for genres.
Now
Coming soon
News
Genres
[INDENT]Action
Adventure
[/INDENT]
  • I made quick icon for your plugin. If you like it you can use it Smile
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2vis8sh.jpg
  • In my opinion settings is very complicated. To much options about Video quality and video extension.
  • Modalità Play need translate in English string
queeup Wrote:Well done. I like it. If you don't mind I have suggestions.
  • You could add Genre folder for genres.
Now
Coming soon
News
Genres
[INDENT]Action
Adventure
[/INDENT]
  • I made quick icon for your plugin. If you like it you can use it Smile
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2vis8sh.jpg
  • In my opinion settings is very complicated. To much options about Video quality and video extension.
  • Modalità Play need translate in English string

Thank's for your feedback.
I am now working for new features and think of including what you mentioned
in this new version has added a selection for "Genre" and is now possible to automatically select the video with the highest resolution (quality = "max")... and some fix!!

http://code.google.com/p/previewnetworks-xbmc-plugin/
we are proud to inform you that i've released a new version: the 1.5.
In this version i've added the search option for find trailer in PreviewNetworks repository.
Good vision
Star 
I've got the latest Preview Networks Video Trailers Plug-in and it's not working properly.. Issue is that under download & save, is that it looks to be downloading to specified path but doesn't play and isn't located in the specified path. Watching the XBMC/roaming/cache dir reveals the file, but it's instantly deleted on download completion and isn't moved. Using the plain download setting the file downloads and plays fine.... the file can be recovered manually from the XBMC/roaming/cache dir and renamed to something civilized.

I've tried path to root folder without success... is there some sort of script I need to edit? This is a very nice plugin, but digging down to the cache and renaming the file each time is a chore.

PC platform win 7/64 XBMC 10.0, Transparency 3.11.2
PatK Wrote:I've got the latest Preview Networks Video Trailers Plug-in and it's not working properly.. Issue is that under download & save, is that it looks to be downloading to specified path but doesn't play and isn't located in the specified path. Watching the XBMC/roaming/cache dir reveals the file, but it's instantly deleted on download completion and isn't moved. Using the plain download setting the file downloads and plays fine.... the file can be recovered manually from the XBMC/roaming/cache dir and renamed to something civilized.

I've tried path to root folder without success... is there some sort of script I need to edit? This is a very nice plugin, but digging down to the cache and renaming the file each time is a chore.

i have exactly the same issue with exactly the same set-up Sad shame, its a very nice plugin
(2011-06-09, 18:50)Bluemoonio Wrote:
PatK Wrote:I've got the latest Preview Networks Video Trailers Plug-in and it's not working properly.. Issue is that under download & save, is that it looks to be downloading to specified path but doesn't play and isn't located in the specified path. Watching the XBMC/roaming/cache dir reveals the file, but it's instantly deleted on download completion and isn't moved. Using the plain download setting the file downloads and plays fine.... the file can be recovered manually from the XBMC/roaming/cache dir and renamed to something civilized.

i have exactly the same issue with exactly the same set-up Sad shame, its a very nice plugin

Today i've released new version 2.2 for Eden branch, that solve the "Download&Play" option.
thanks
Thank's for your feedback. Image
released new version 2.2.1 with bugfix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Preview Networks (Plugin) Video Addon - PreviewNetworks.com Movie Trailers1