Apple movie trailer Home Icon
recovering thread due to data loss, original part thread Google cache

Apple movie trailer home icon, more are welcome for Home Style 1 and/or 2

Home Style 2 and the one am using

*dont remember who, but the one who post this could make a 1080 version it would looks cool as trailer plugin fanart
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I tried something from a wallpaper i found somewhere.

nice, instead of the text in the note you could put a movie reel or something since the name would be under the icon anyway.

but good work.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:recovering thread due to data loss, original part thread Google cache

Apple movie trailer home icon, more are welcome for Home Style 1 and/or 2

Home Style 2 and the one am using

*dont remember who, but the one who post this could make a 1080 version it would looks cool as trailer plugin fanart

cool
Here is the 1080p version. I resized it.

I did not try it myself, so if it doesn't look good let me know and I'll make a new one from scratch.

Original Size:

1080p:

wow, sorry I missed the post.

it looks great...I will convert it to 720p for me, but since is 1080 both parties would be good 1080/720
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
This is what I use for Home 2.
I've been looking and looking but can't seem to figure out how to add Trailers to the Alaska home menu. I know I need to edit an .xml file but not sure which one, or what code to put in. Any help would be appreciated.
atarantino Wrote:I've been looking and looking but can't seem to figure out how to add Trailers to the Alaska home menu. I know I need to edit an .xml file but not sure which one, or what code to put in. Any help would be appreciated.

There are a few (lots?) threads about this .. here's one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69352

If you found this old thread, couldn't you just as easy find the other ones?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple movie trailer Home Icon0