• 5(current)
[MOD] Confluence touch me!
djtoll Wrote:THX,
can I install this "W7 flicks gesture" with other hardware ? without ACER T230h ? have you a Link for more informations ?

Not sure what OS your using but i believe this is a built in feature on windows vista and windows 7 providing of course you have a touch screen monitor or a pen tablet plugged in via USB.

Found this info on it if it helps.

http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ms6949...85%29.aspx
djtoll Wrote:Hi,

i have the same problem with my joggler (ubuntu) but i´m not resolved it.

madeo.co.uk

This tutorial says it is possible with Openbox. Im total nob with linux and I don´t understand the way´s in this tutorial.

Finally I put XBMC in Windowed mode and Windowed resolution (system -> System -> Video output -> Display mode : Windowed, resolution : Windowed) I can use the touch screen to emulate the mouse.

But now it seems that it doesn't recognize the new Skin... (but I also had problems by updating xbmc from the ppa).
Hi All,

The above Linux problem is the same issue I have and have had since late last year.... it has been posted a few times.....

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67975
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=59670
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37377

The last post references a ticket

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5836

Where patches exist... the only way I got around it was to download the source, apply the patches, and compile....

Not ideal, but it works, but it is pain so I only update XBMC every now and again..

Adam
Hi

Thanks for your info. I'm cursed with a LG1730SF touchscreen and need to use evtouch and XBMC in windowed mode to get the touchscreen to work.

Followed your link to the trac, but there are quite a few files. I'm unsure which files to use and how to patch. Would you help me with a few lines of how you do the uninst, download, patch & install.

Thank you very much!

Oh, and also: To whoever made the "Confluence Touch Me" THANKS!!!
Does any of you guys know how to make the scrollbars wider?
mlgim Wrote:...Oh, and also: To whoever made the "Confluence Touch Me" THANKS!!!
Thanks to Djtoll Wink He made an amazing work... Especially with picture viewer

mlgim Wrote:Does any of you guys know how to make the scrollbars wider?
Extract from an old post :
Quote:in the includes.xml file :

<include name="AllViewCommonPageControls">
<control type="scrollbar" id="60">
<posx>1255</posx>
<posy>130</posy>
<width>30</width>

Rgs,
Hi

Thanks for the info - had hoped to find the setting in the orginal Confluence skin, but the file mentioned isn't in this skin (yes I'm lazy, I know Blush).

So, I'll have to compile myself ('caus I really would like a better touch skin, and I currerntly run XBMC in windowed mode to enable me to use the touchscreen (and manipulate the X-Y-axis using evtouch)), and I cannot use "Confluence Touch Me" skin in windowed mode.

The link to the patches show several files. Probably a stupid question, but which ones should I use - just the fakefullscreen_adv_setting_20100426.diff?

If someone has made a note of how to remove xbmc, download (which source tree), build and install using this patch (fakefullscreen), I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance
UPDATE (MOD-041) :
-------------------
* FIX - Some Buttons on the ShutdownMenu are not working correctly with the new ADD-ONS management.

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Hi

Can you use the Confluence Touch Me skin in windowed mode? Didn't seem to work for me.

Thanks.
mlgim Wrote:Hi

Can you use the Confluence Touch Me skin in windowed mode? Didn't seem to work for me.

Thanks.
It is not a Skin! only MOD Files... must replace the files in your Skin Folder. Window mode works fine by Me.

UPDATE (MOD-048) :
-------------------
*ADD: Alternate Home View - "PANEL" (you can change it with Skin-settings ore with the Button @ Home)

More screens here

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Hi, I need Help

want to use Artist Thumb/Cover from the database Artists. Needed to the Visualization.

Code:
<texture>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Artist_Image)]</texture>
this not exsist on the wiki "Images Available in XBMC"

Currently it works with

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Player.Folderpath]../artist.jpg</texture>

but all User must put a image in the root Artist Music Folder.

Thanks djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
Anyone a Idea ? Rolleyes
Skin.JOGGLER
Hi,

This MOD is now available as Skins (yes 2) vers. 0.54 Link REPO
  • "Confluence Touch ME"
  • "Joggler"

- Joggler edition is a skin with resized Pics. (more Performance for the O2 Joggler)

New: List Views can changed to BIG LIST´s bottom right (screenshot)

Downloads - in my signature "djtoll's Add-On Repository"
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:Hi,

This MOD is now available as Skins (yes 2) vers. 0.54 Link REPO
  • "Confluence Touch ME"
  • "Joggler"

- Joggler edition is a skin with resized Pics. (more Performance for the O2 Joggler)

New: List Views can changed to BIG LIST´s bottom right (screenshot)

Downloads - in my signature "djtoll's Add-On Repository"

That's awesome work!

Now I have to get my joggler on meego this weekend and try this out :-)

What xbmc build are you using on the joggler with this skin?
HTPC : Acer Revo R3600 / 2GB PC6400 / 2x500GB Samsung 2.5" SATAII / Roland UA1-EX
Software : Arch linux / LUKS / Openbox / xbmc-svn

Thanks,

I have installed xbmc with this tutorial Ubuntu – XBMC SVN – Daily Builds 2 days ago (svn 326xx). Joggler is just not within reach. But samba do not work Sad
Skin.JOGGLER
Hi,

I'm trying to install this skin onto my Joggler but having no luck - the files have been put onto the existing confluence directory and saw no difference, and also tried making a new confluence touch directory, but it doesn't appear in the list of skins. I've recently updated the xbmc and the bit where you choose the skins is different - it brings up a new window instead of just selecting the up/down arrows so do I need to install it differently?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Confluence touch me!0