• 5(current)
Ellipsis Latest Public Version: 1.2.1 02 Feb '11 (SVN Revision 3172) (Archived)
garyi Wrote:I have not seen a skin close to Ellipsis, most others seem to be a mediastream copy.

Thanks. Since we did MC360 before Ellipsis, I really wanted to do something original for our next skin. Glad you like it.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
are you aiming for RC today?? I can't wait any longer.... =)
toby77jo Wrote:are you aiming for RC today?? I can't wait any longer.... =)

Not today, probably not till weekend to be sure. Just got to finish the add-on info dialog and we're pretty much ready. I could happily release what I've got now, but its not full add-on supported, but it works and the add-on browser is in there etc. I want 1.2 to be as good as it can be, as 1.3 is gonna be a month or so off because of all the new view types its getting. Don't worry I'll keep you posted. Follow us on twitter and check the website for the first announcement of release. Then I'll post it here too.
thanks a lot mate, in case you don't mind I would have loved to use it even before addon dialog works, i already have my addon settings done via confluence .. right now using alaska but ellipsis is my faourite, have been waiting for dharma support a long time now =)
toby77jo Wrote:thanks a lot mate, in case you don't mind I would have loved to use it even before addon dialog works, i already have my addon settings done via confluence .. right now using alaska but ellipsis is my faourite, have been waiting for dharma support a long time now =)

I might update the SVN then tonight with a 'PRE 1.2' then.
you are the man! really really nice of you... will prepare the svn checkout , cheers
holy cow, i see you also prepare cleanup for experience 1.2 dharma release .. man you must be busy.. are you also working on Fusion and Welo?
toby77jo Wrote:holy cow, i see you also prepare cleanup for experience 1.2 dharma release .. man you must be busy.. are you also working on Fusion and Welo?

It's uploading now to the SVN. This pre-release is not intended to be the proper 1.2 as the add-on stuff is missing and so is a few other additions. I think it's about 30MB in total this upload and it's about 35% done so far. I will let you know when it's done.

I am working on my own on Ellipsis now. Arcanthur is doing Fusion and Welo is Hitchers project. I'm not even sure if he is doing it through Team Blackbolt yet or if it's his personal project. The entire team are all doing their own thing with their own lives at the mo, I know XBMCG33K is working on Xperience getting it Dharma compat and Rocky5 is spending time with his family. EqUiNoX is spending time with his family and working too.

So I'm all alone and it's the perfect kick up the butt to get upto speed with XBMC skin coding again, I'm very rusty you see! Eek
.......Still uploading!...
I think somethings gone wrong with the upload, its been stuck at 42.98mb for a while now.
Ok so revision 2866 *should* be all working now. I had an error with the upload but I think it's been sorted now. Check it and see if it works:

http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.n.../Ellipsis/
Nice! I will try this asap! Is there a way to build the skin in linux? I mean, is there a Build.bat and TexturePacker replacement that works in Linux? I don't have a windows installation. Alternatively someone might be willing to upload a pre-build version?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
EqUiNoX was talking about it being his highest priority when he's back. But not sure when that is to be honest. But he is looking into it for all you Linux folks. I prefer the skin unpacked anyway. To be honest I think the xbt ruins the quality of the textures I spent so long building!

I'll see what I can do about getting an updated release out for you that's already built a little later.
maybe i have got altzeimers, but is it normal there are only 2 different views for tv and movies? no logo or banner view for tv? and for movies no wall, fanart view etc??

cheers
and thanks for the efforts to already make it available via svn..
toby77jo Wrote:maybe i have got altzeimers, but is it normal there are only 2 different views for tv and movies? no logo or banner view for tv? and for movies no wall, fanart view etc??

cheers
and thanks for the efforts to already make it available via svn..

Yep we only ever made two view types originally, but its the main focus for 1.3 release, adding a LOT of view types, all the favourites from other skins that people like, we'll add them!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis Latest Public Version: 1.2.1 02 Feb '11 (SVN Revision 3172) (Archived)0