Anime Studio Flag Icons
I was looking for Anime studios Flag Icons for sometime around this forum but found nothing, so I created them myself. They are in 161x109px format used by Alaska skin and named by AniDB.net conventions. Feel free use them

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CWPL9ZJ9

I'm still looking for logo of studios:

feel
Go Hands
Silver Link

I wasn't able to find any sign of their presence on internet, so any link/picture will be appreciated.
Let me know if you find some more known studio missing, I tried not to skip major ones but at the end I did only these present in my collection Rolleyes.
I updated my collection of Anime studio logos. Feel free to use them, naming should match with results of AniDB.net scraper.
Great pack
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
thx. how do u install bro? im on mac, bit confused. appreciate ur effort.
I think you know where your Xbmc addons folder are. Look for your desired skin. If the skin(s) you are using , support studio logos, they must have a folder called "Studios". Unpack the rar into the studios folder. Btw, I am a Windows guy. I don't know about the folder structure XBMC has in a MAC.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
found the folder but no studios subfolder Sad

im using aeon nox... im sure it supports studio flags.
There are 2 options for you:-
1. If you are using svn /git version of Aeon Nox, then you'll find the studios folder in media /flags directory. Put all the missing studio logos in the folder.

2.If the skin has textures. xbt, then create inside the media folder a folder called "flags" and then again create another folder inside "flags" folder", a folder called "studios". Put all the missing flags inside it and they will show up.
I will send an update to git of Aeon Nox so they will be included in the ned update.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime Studio Flag Icons0