• 79(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
I installed this add-on Monday night and paid for full Pandora on Tuesday just so that I could play it on XBMC.

Mr Murphy and I take full responsibility.
(2012-04-27, 23:47)ixnu Wrote: I installed this add-on Monday night and paid for full Pandora on Tuesday just so that I could play it on XBMC.

Then "Pandora One" will work with this app?
Yes. Pandora One is simply all advertising removed from Pandora. If you sign in with your Pandora One account you won't have any advertisements.

(2012-04-28, 15:18)thewarm Wrote:
(2012-04-27, 23:47)ixnu Wrote: I installed this add-on Monday night and paid for full Pandora on Tuesday just so that I could play it on XBMC.

Then "Pandora One" will work with this app?

(2012-04-27, 18:47)bac522 Wrote: pianobar has a fix for the terminal based app which this script is based on, so I'm guessing whoever is familiar with the workings of this script should be able to apply the fix.

https://github.com/PromyLOPh/pianobar/is...nt-5380763

Here's my quick hacky fix.

Pandora Temporary Fix

Replace pandora.py in libpandora directory. Changes in Sync and Authenticate methods.

Go go go!

P.S: Of course based on the fix on github. I'm not taking any credits!
Put the fix on git and send spbogie a pull request. He will get an email and then everyone can update easily.

(2012-04-28, 17:11)newatv2user Wrote:
(2012-04-27, 18:47)bac522 Wrote: pianobar has a fix for the terminal based app which this script is based on, so I'm guessing whoever is familiar with the workings of this script should be able to apply the fix.

Pandora Temporary Fix

Replace pandora.py in libpandora directory. Changes in Sync and Authenticate methods.

Go go go!

How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Please feel free to do it. I don't do git, yet. Smile
Works!
not having any luck with the new pandora.py that bac522 posted for version 1.2.10
I can also confirm it works! Thanks for the .py! mmmm pie...
I've looked all over and can't find the Pandora.py file to replace. Can someone post the path to it?
script.xbmc.pandora/libpandora/
Thank you to whoever created this but it's getting quite annoying that every couple of months we have to do maintenance on it. Looks like I'm going to have to download music and keep a local library instead of streaming.
Yeah this script has been quite unstable due to Pandora being a moving target. Would be nice if I could just set it to update automatically. Is there a repository for this yet?
(2012-04-28, 17:11)newatv2user Wrote:

Pandora Temporary Fix

Go go go!

Thanks for this. It worked well.

On a side note, how can I go to my homescreen and leave Pandora still playing? Is this even a possibility?
(2012-04-29, 00:17)svinyard Wrote: On a side note, how can I go to my homescreen and leave Pandora still playing? Is this even a possibility?

You can't do that with Pandora.
You can with Shoutcast plugin.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11