• 13(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
Bookmarks Smile
Hi Black. I have finally had a look at this and it looks really good.
Just 2 major problems with it,
1) no addon.xml though i did create one
2) I get just a black screen on media playback(films and tv shows)
I an running dharma 10.1 and have tested it with the nightly builds and i
get the same black screen all other skins playback ok ie confluence / fusion / aeon / welo..
any idea what could be causing this??
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Svn is totally outdated. Wait for beta release of the new Eden ready version. Smile
`Black Wrote:Svn is totally outdated. Wait for beta release of the new Eden ready version. Smile
Ok thanks black... it looks dam good better than the original good work
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thumbs Up 
Can't wait for the beta!! it's looking really good... great work
does this version work with the latest nightlies of xbmc?
or when will the beta be released? has any1 got a working version for the latest nightlies?
It's not released yet. Smile

Problem is also, latest nightlies have many bugs, especially the absolute smoothness of all animations is gone since the dirty regions merge so I don't want to update all the code until it's solved.
Won't there be an option to turn dirty regions off? From my experience they bring more problems then they are worth.
Yes, it's turned off by default and still some animations in my skin aren't that smooth as they were with pre dirty region builds. jmarshall already did some work which made things better but it's not fixed.
could u tell me a nightly version number, which is actually working with your latest version of the skin? so i could just download that one and have a working skin Wink
This looks sooo good! Great job! The animations are nice and smooth in the last pre-eden build of dsplayer, with dirty regions turned off.

Looking forward to the beta.
ErlendSB Wrote:This looks sooo good! Great job! The animations are nice and smooth in the last pre-eden build of dsplayer, with dirty regions turned off.

Looking forward to the beta.

do you have your hands on a alpha?
Only the source from: http://code.google.com/p/xperience1080/ which is from March
It works but is a bit outdated as stated earlier.
what would you have to do to get that skin from source working with an actual nightly build? some addon.xml or what? plz.. i just wanna try this skin out, without waiting for the official beta Wink any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!
`Black Wrote:I had some time the last weeks and I've done some work on this, though there are still things to do. Skin will be Eden ready when it comes out, in fact it already requires one of the latest pre-eden nightly builds.

Here is a new imageshack album with all new screenshots.

ToDo:
- Revise some views
- DialogFileStacking & DialogNetworkSetup - Anyone know where those appear? I've seen them but I don't know how I could get them to show.
- DialogSongInfo & DialogPictureInfo
- DialogNextAired
- Whole picture section needs to be done
- Revise OSD
- Revise/Fix music playlist
- (Smart) playlist editor
- System information and file manager needs some work
- New folder & file icons
- Bugfixing

There could be more but if those things are done, it should nearly be finished (for now). I will maybe upload a version for you to try soon. Smile

when will this preview-version be released? Wink eagerly waiting!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1