[MOD] Wizard Edition
1 other thing to be fixed if possible!?...
fix the "watched" status in the full wall view so it puts a tick on the movies iv already watched

paul
iv just uploaded another version

link.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?m95euaebuxaalej

in this one iv

edited the addon.xml again
included a preview icon
edited the osd hack to used xbmc subtitle addon
edited home.xml to show a background for "play disc"

enjoy untill igotdvds has time to release an offical update
Chunk when I try you upload and switch to the Horizontal home menu, the menu doesnt move. Although it seems lke when you press up or down it is moving to the next selected.
svn32268
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Chunk when I try you upload and switch to the Horizontal home menu, the menu doesnt move. Although it seems lke when you press up or down it is moving to the next selected.
svn32268

you need to make sure that recently added is ticked under skin settings (bug in the original release not down to me)

hope this helps

woop my 100th post
Thanks. Yeah it makes it work. Although I dont like to use the newly added movies.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
I love this skin, thanks, it's a nice improvement over the standard confluence skin.

I love the Music Visualization, the text labels and such is more nicely organized and tidy. The bottom bar is also a nicer overlay than the gradient used in standard Confluence. I made a small addition to it to allow fanart to be used instead of a viz so the transparency on the bottom bar is nice! One question, I replaced the standard Confluence MusicVisualization.xml with yours and it replaces the bar at the bottom, but the wizard edition still has more transparency. Where and how is that controlled?

The Horizontal menu is also a great addition!

The only thing I noticed is that it must be a slightly older version of the Confluence base skin. Confluence has an option for The Video Subtitles path in the Skin > Addon Scripts section. It also automatically starts with the standard addons folder when I click on the 'Enable lyrics in Music OSD' option. Wizard makes me browse which doesn't work since it can't browse hidden folders (and the new addons path is in ~/home/<user>/.xbmc etc.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Thanks. Yeah it makes it work. Although I dont like to use the newly added movies.

it does not show your recently added even tho when its selected it was the only way igotdvds could make it work, it is on his "to do list"
if i remeber correctly once i had enabled recenlty added i then deleted the recently added script from the theme directory

xbmc17 Wrote:I love this skin, thanks, it's a nice improvement over the standard confluence skin.

I love the Music Visualization, the text labels and such is more nicely organized and tidy. The bottom bar is also a nicer overlay than the gradient used in standard Confluence. I made a small addition to it to allow fanart to be used instead of a viz so the transparency on the bottom bar is nice! One question, I replaced the standard Confluence MusicVisualization.xml with yours and it replaces the bar at the bottom, but the wizard edition still has more transparency. Where and how is that controlled?

The only thing I noticed is that it must be a slightly older version of the Confluence base skin. Confluence has an option for The Video Subtitles path in the Skin > Addon Scripts section. It also automatically starts with the standard addons folder when I click on the 'Enable lyrics in Music OSD' option. Wizard makes me browse which doesn't work since it can't browse hidden folders (and the new addons path is in ~/home/<user>/.xbmc etc.

control of transparency it done within the xmls and i have no clue which ones!
yes you are right this is an old based confluence theme, im no coder i just liked this theme that much and wanted it to work on the new releases of xbmc
this version does NOT have a addon manager tab undersettings at the min so you have to change themes to manage your addons
it can browse hidden folders if you tell it to under settings to show hidden folders then add a path to it under file manager Nod

hope this helps

paul
xbmc17 Wrote:I love this skin, thanks, it's a nice improvement over the standard confluence skin.

I am looking for this possibily for a long time! I would like to show fanart and pictures while playing music. Do you care to share you solution?
Anything new from igotdvds on the new version of Wizard edition with all the goodies? Smile I've been playing around with Shade lately. Confluence with the Wizard edition still seems to be the most complete skin out there. So many views! Smile

-hogfan
any update an the next offical releaseHuh? i pi55ing hate having to change skin just to manage my addons
I decided to get Shad eon the repo first. That is my primary focus at the moment. After that, I will clean up my mess here. Sorry things take so long guys, its like a second job. Smile
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:I decided to get Shad eon the repo first. That is my primary focus at the moment. After that, I will clean up my mess here. Sorry things take so long guys, its like a second job. Smile

thats cool bro as long as we no there is light at the end of the tunnel lol
OK SO HERE GOES

iv tweeked wizard ed again, dont no why i didnt try and add the addon manager code before lol, as you can see from the times of the last 2 post it didnt take long
iv uploaded it to my mediafire account like usual

link.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?28j673j921rq2v7

TWEEKS!!......

now have ADDON MANAGE UNDER SYSTEM TO MANAGE ADDONS!!!!!!! <---Nod

added 3 folders in the skin background folder, movies, tv shows and music these are for use with the multi background settings on the home menu also change the amount of time it takes for the background to change to set to 5 seconds

added a background image for "play disc" and "shut down" on the home menu

WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO IF YOU USE SCRIPT.XBMC.SUBTITLES!!!!!! READ VERY CAREFULLY......

i had to edit VideoOSD.xml to make the subtitle script work

YOU WILL NEED TO DO THE SAME!!!! (as i forgot to change it back)

1) go here and download notepad++

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download

2) install once done go to where you installed the SKIN!!!

3) open folder titled 720

4) scroll down till you see VideoOSD.xml

5) right click on VideoOSD.xml then click edit with notepad++

6) scroll down to line 73....

<onclick>RunScript(C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles/default.py)</onclick>

7) change PATH accordingly

thats about it folks
i got to thank igotdvds for this badass skin and now with my tweeks all can go fourth and enjoy Laugh

all the best

paul
another thing you can do is go into the backgrounds folder inside the skin folder and rename the script.jpg to addons.jpg (as scripts are no longer used) to give the addons manager section a background image as i forgot it include one and the scipt one suits it well i think

paul

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Wizard Edition0