• 4(current)
[MOD] BIG Alaska
Darkcloud28 Wrote:if I have my own icons in home screen 2 , all i have to do is raplace the -included- file and icons ...right ? or i have to change the script again ?
Just copy your icons into the media/homeicons folder, overwriting the ones included with BIG Alaska.

Quote:and just to be sure , there is no Studios folder in a flags folder?
No, the "Studios" folder should be under the "Media" folder.
its so cool , stencil look so nice when You keep the theme and add Your colors Smile))
thanks again , happy holidays !!!

so i asked before , but im crazy ...is there any way when i click on the Weather to have weather funart fotos on the back ? as a wallpaper ? in Home screen 2 ?
i know they will have to be almost invible but still , i think its a fun idea , all off the skins for XBMC have this and i miss it so much
You did a fine job modding the original theme.

Thank you.
How can I enable the below view ?
Just downloaded the mod and it looks really nice. (only tested a few minutes so far Wink ) Some really good features and views included, especially like the bigger panel view!

Amra Wrote:Image
ynwa
I also tried to enable this view...but when i enable a view options in the big alaska settings, it only shows this sceen but without the posters and banners.
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
muggi Wrote:I also tried to enable this view...but when i enable a view options in the big alaska settings, it only shows this sceen but without the posters and banners.

i figured it out now, enable it on the settings 'use banner.jpg' , then scrape your library using 'prefer posters' and save the banner.jpg in the appropriate folder, that did the trick for me.
ynwa
Thanks gekados, that is correct.

As I had written in the first post:

Quote:* Added option to use multiple TV Show image types (Poster, Banner & Landscape) at the same time. This feature requires the following steps:

- Turn option on in the "BIG Alaska" settings screen
- Set your TV Show scraper to download Posters by default
- Download & save individual banner.jpg & landscape.jpg images to each TV Show folder (TheTVDB.com is a good source).
If anyone has not done this then some or all of the banners & Posters may not show and you will get a screen with text but no images as mentioned by muggi.
Darkcloud28 Wrote:...is there any way when i click on the Weather to have weather funart fotos on the back ? as a wallpaper ? in Home screen 2 ?

I don't plan on adding this by default but I can look at the code later and give you instructions to do it your self if possible.
hi amra,

now we have clearart on the paused and the infoscreen.

is it possible to get the clearart while playingHuh?

greetz muggi
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
Amra Wrote:I don't plan on adding this by default but I can look at the code later and give you instructions to do it your self if possible.

Smile) any kind of help-small,will be great , just point Me to the right script Smile)

thank You one more time , didnt sleep all night i woes geting Banners for 98 tv shows Smile)))but now its a real ART Smile)!! thank You !!
i have this strange problem , i named all of the Banners - banner , but 5 of my shows dont work , the banner.jpg is there and all of the 80 something shows are fine , but 5 of them just wont work , i all ready cheked if the size of the banner is bad , but they all have the same size ....
Darkcloud28 Wrote:i have this strange problem , i named all of the Banners - banner , but 5 of my shows dont work , the banner.jpg is there and all of the 80 something shows are fine , but 5 of them just wont work , i all ready cheked if the size of the banner is bad , but they all have the same size ....

Check xbmc.log. I had this issue with another skin and it turned out there was an extra / in the skin where it didn't belong resulting in something like this:

Show//banner.jpg

For some reason all of the shows worked except for 3, it made no damn sense but it happened.
hikaricore Wrote:Check xbmc.log. I had this issue with another skin and it turned out there was an extra / in the skin where it didn't belong resulting in something like this:

Show//banner.jpg

For some reason all of the shows worked except for 3, it made no damn sense but it happened.

thanks but ...then what ? what can I do about it ? Smile)
Took a peek and tested:

ListItem.Path By itself ,you can test by using it in a label, already returns a "/" like so:
Quote:D:\TV Shows\Bones\

And while this worked for me, maybe others have will have trouble:
Quote:<texture background="true" diffuse="banner/bannermatte.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/banner.jpg]</texture>

And removing the "/" also worked for me:
Quote:<texture background="true" diffuse="banner/bannermatte.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,banner.jpg]</texture>

@Darkcloud28
Test it out, go into Viewtype_Banner.xml. Ctrl+f the word path and remove that backslash "/" and see if it works.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] BIG Alaska3