• 20(current)
[MOD] BIG Alaska
Thanks for the tip! I saved it in my tips file, but I think I'm all the way converted to Home4 at this point. Smile
EDIT: Now i downloaded the latest SVN and it sort of lags when updating the library (240 movies or so) im guessing this is normal?

Another Question. How do i go about changing the icon for folders and etc? and where can i find some nice ones to use?

Last question, how do i fix the runtime on my movies? I know the nfo has the correct information because ember shows the correct untime, but in xbmc the runtime on most movies says "1 min" or "2 min" which is incorrect.

I know these are not really related to the skin but its worth asking here. Great skin btw! love it especially since we have a 26inch hdtv in our living room. Other skins make font look too tiny to navigate from couch.
Is there a shortcut to view information about a movie? Thanks
Hound Wrote:Is there a shortcut to view information about a movie? Thanks

Press I for Info
Sorry if this is a common question, but I searched and don't even know if I have the terms correct...

I like using media info for my movie library. The only thing is I'd rather have larger boxcovers as the 'inset picture' on the left rather than the fanart, because the fanart becomes the background. On my TV the boxcovers are kind of small anyway, so having them nice and big would be good. Can I change this somewhere? I assume it's in an .xml but don't know where to start.
Hi Amra.

Is there a background texture for the media flags, which is covering the last listed episodes (in media info list view) ?
ynwa
anyone figured out how to fix the last item on media list?
odt_x Wrote:anyone figured out how to fix the last item on media list?

I have this issue as well. Is this a BIG Alaska specific issue?
joebrady
Looks really nice! Do the top/bottom shaded areas fade away? Wondering because the main image gets cut off otherwise.

Maybe you can convince Amra to add it into BIG?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
The top and bottom area can be set to fade away, but the parts that I've added (rss and weather at top, cdart, artist and album info at the bottom) don't as I'm not a good skinner, I just tinker. I haven't played with the animations enough to get them to work with everything else. Personally I leave it all there all the time anyway.

The image is actually a multiimage control that scrolls through folder.jpg and any fanarts in the artists folder. The pics fade slowly from one to another letting the visualizations show through, which give some pretty cool effects.

I just did it for personal use, I'm not trying to get it added, just goofing off. Cool
Hi thought I would try out Big Alaska as it's a nice looking skin, another fav along with Aeon.
Anyways I have been having issues with movie plots being too long and some being cut off... I have tried Shorter Plot but they dont show on the view I'm using. See pic below.

Hope you can help Big Grin

Shorter Plot - Does not show

Normal Plot - On some movies is too long
Enable 'Scroll Plot'?
Hitcher Wrote:Enable 'Scroll Plot'?

It is, but they dont scroll? so still can't view all plot info.??
OLDCell Wrote:It is, but they dont scroll? so still can't view all plot info.??

The recent update seems to take a bit before the scrolling kicks on. I'm not sure how to adjust the value, though.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] BIG Alaska3