• 21(current)
[MOD] BIG Alaska
ECEC Wrote:The recent update seems to take a bit before the scrolling kicks on. I'm not sure how to adjust the value, though.

Yeah I thought that might be the reason but I have left it sitting on the same movie for ages and still no scrolling, so I dont know, it's also odd that the Shorter Plot does not seem to work on the view im using?!

I'm using IMDB as the Scraper, should I change this to another for shorter plots?

Would be nice to get this sorted as I really like the clean white skin of Big Alaska.
I'm guessing the shorter plot is 'plot summary' and I'm not sure if XBMC scrapes that.
Hitcher Wrote:I'm guessing the shorter plot is 'plot summary' and I'm not sure if XBMC scrapes that.

Well I don't now why but after reinstalling the skin and redoing everything like setting up Movie and TV folders the scrolling is now working. Still don't know about the Shorter Plot?

Well the scrolling works but is there a way to change the delay on scrolling or the speed as it starts after a long wait and scrolls very slow... Would this be editable in an XML?

Thanks GREAT skin!! Big Grin
Hi

Love the skin, but have noticed one small issue with Meda Info List display for TV Shows. I am using Dharma beta 1.

The last episode in the list is always missing. For example, a season of "24" with 24 episodes, initially lists episodes 1 through to 12. If I scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, the last visible entry is episode 23. If I move down one more, it shows the information for episode 24 but both the episode and the selection bar move off the screen.

Another example is "Lie To Me" season 1, in total 13 episodes. Initially 1 to 12 are visible, but the list does not scroll down to episode 13.
galfwender Wrote:Hi

Love the skin, but have noticed one small issue with Meda Info List display for TV Shows. I am using Dharma beta 1.

The last episode in the list is always missing. For example, a season of "24" with 24 episodes, initially lists episodes 1 through to 12. If I scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, the last visible entry is episode 23. If I move down one more, it shows the information for episode 24 but both the episode and the selection bar move off the screen.

Another example is "Lie To Me" season 1, in total 13 episodes. Initially 1 to 12 are visible, but the list does not scroll down to episode 13.

This seems to be a known problem, waiting for the author to fix it.
For those of you using the Media Info List view, to fix the display of the last item on the menu:

open 720p/Viewtype_MediaInfo.xml and in the

<!-- Media Info List View --> block change the
<focusposition>6</focusposition> to

<focusposition>5</focusposition>

After this the last item on the list started showing up for me.
odt_x Wrote:For those of you using the Media Info List view, to fix the display of the last item on the menu:

open 720p/Viewtype_MediaInfo.xml and in the

<!-- Media Info List View --> block change the
<focusposition>6</focusposition> to

<focusposition>5</focusposition>

After this the last item on the list started showing up for me.

Sweet, thanks! This worked great.
First I must say congratulation to your skin. I'm having a 26'' 16:9 tv and without BIG Alaska I can't read most under XBMC with a standard skin. Nod

But under your very large number of amazing views I will be missing a cover list view like cover and fanart list with big cover instead of fanart. I mean something like this:

Cool
newsilentsilver Wrote:First I must say congratulation to your skin. I'm having a 26'' 16:9 tv and without BIG Alaska I can't read most under XBMC with a standard skin. Nod

But under your very large number of amazing views I will be missing a cover list view like cover and fanart list with big cover instead of fanart. I mean something like this:

Cool

really nice !
ynwa
newsilentsilver Wrote:First I must say congratulation to your skin. I'm having a 26'' 16:9 tv and without BIG Alaska I can't read most under XBMC with a standard skin. Nod

Cool
I would LOVE something like that on the media info library view- fanart showing twice seems redundant to me, the small cover thumbnails are hard to see and good for browsing only. If someone points me in the right direction I'm willing to give it a shot.
Amra,
Can you add this mod to BA? It would be great to add custom home menu items!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...aunch+home
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:Amra,
Can you add this mod to BA? It would be great to add custom home menu items!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...aunch+home

This would be the bomb
Question 
Hi, Thanks for a great interpretation of a fantastic skin.

Sorry if this has been reported already but the date is truncated on all screens that show it. See the screen-shot attached:

Apologies if this post is either in the wrong place or in the wrong format but we all have to start somewhere! Huh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry, fixed it for me by editing font.xml and changing Font_Date back to 18
I modifie some xml to include the script logo downloader. It works but I can't use the downloaded clearart. Witch xml do I modifie to use this one ?

that's what I do :
in DialogVideoInfo.xml
Quote:<!-- Logo downloader -->
<control type="button" id="14">
<description>Logo downloader</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[40297]</label>
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=solo,logo=True,clearart=True,showthumb=True,showname=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
<visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
</control>

in addon.xml :
Quote:<import addon="script.logo-downloader" version="2.0.0"/>

in strings.xml :
Quote: <string id="40297">Logos</string>

thancks in advance
Amra,
I want to mod the home screen to add a dedicated panel for launching a few python scripts (which actually sends triggers to EventGhost to launch Windows Media Center DVR)

I know to use XBMC.RunScript but it seems that you have a few home XMLs as well as a few sections that control the menu's movement and icons.

Can you explain what files/sections I need to mod?

thx for the help!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] BIG Alaska3