Issues...
real quick : these are issues at the moment with xbmc. 1. they're probably most due to its alpha state 2. you'll never get a complaint out of me. if i dun like this prog, i'll go back to xbmp, or just not watch vidz on the x-box. simple as that. i wanna thank you guys so much for making this program in the first place, it's made animé-watching fun again (both dvd's and fs's...).  now if only more people didn't complain about selfless projects that are given to the plublic by nice programmers....

okay, so onto some issues...
1. minor : that screen refresh/initialization stuff that happens whenever i press x to minimize the movie. just a minor quible.
2. meh : program seems to be a lot slower to load network stuff...
3. major? : there seems to be an odd "bug" where when browsing relax shares, xbmc allows the user to see more directories than relax was set to, as the user can press the b button to go up in the directory structure past the root relax directory. not sure if it's a bug or intentional, tho.
4. i'll bunch these all up because i'm just about sure that they're all due the alpha status : a. where did the playback menu thingy go? b. my ftp server doesn't work... c. the settings menus seem lacking... d. omg the networking-loading (relax avi) is slooow... e. how come xbmc doesn't play roms? can i get some roms asap plskthx lol...

anyhoo, once again, thanks for such a nice program and good luck on this new venture. ^__^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues...0