Replacement icons and panels for Xperience
Based Loosley on OSX Leopard
Been working on these for what feels like months now and thought i would let you see some of what i have done thus far.
Most panels have no reflections or glow as i could not get them to look right at my skill level. All icons have been done from scratch using various icon sources, so if i have used anything without permission then i appologise. Just let me know if you object and i will not Post a link for download.
Here is a link to some preview shots of what i am using http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/3921965/1...e?h=91b103

If no one objects and there is enough interest i will Upload the relevant textures to my dropbox.
Ps They will work with either Xperience Beta1 and 2 and Xerience1080
I have also replaced most of the settings panel pictures will put some more screenshots
into my gallery later.

Ideas or suggestions are most welcome as to how to make this skin more Leopard like.

Thanks for lookingSmile
Here is Xperience_leopard_mod http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/XBMC/Xpe...mod%29.rar
Please note this version has only the night textures and the original stages do not work at the moment.
Both problems will be fixed in a later release, suggestions on how to make it more like leopard is most welcome enjoy.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Looks very nice, beeing a mac-fan. Can you share it with us ? Nod
Sure i can. I'm pleased to see ar least one other person shares my tastes.
I have tweaked a few things since those screen shots. I will just have to add a few files
back to the main skin so that you can still use the standard stages and glow.
But fear not i will upload the lot to my dropbox asapSmile
Makin a total "apple-like" Xperience skin !? package i can't wait nice nice
jpschouten Wrote:Makin a total "apple-like" Xperience skin !? package i can't wait nice nice
It's not completely apple as i aint got the skills required to do a complete makeover,
But i like what i have so far download link in first postWink
THX man looks good, i have a go tonight
I like it !!! keep me posted for updates nice !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replacement icons and panels for Xperience0