Can someone give me a link to the best "Aeon-Build" of XBMC?
I need a link to whichever version runs Aeon the best. I am using the most recent and having too many issues. Thanks guys!
What you mean but "most recent"? Are you talking about XBMC svn's...are you above 28276? Last Aeon I used was Phil's Aeon65 1.0 mod downloaded about 3 weeks ago, it seemed fine to me.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I am using EKIMs version with the most recent XBMC build and it has loading issues and long delays. I was told to get an older build of xbmc but not which one.
igotdvds Wrote:I am using EKIMs version with the most recent XBMC build and it has loading issues and long delays. I was told to get an older build of xbmc but not which one.

You could try xbmc-r27527-trunk it's what i was advised to use for xperience and works fine for me Grab it here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/XBMC/xbm...-trunk.exe:;):
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:You could try xbmc-r27527-trunk it's what i was advised to use for xperience and works fine for me Grab it here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/XBMC/xbm...-trunk.exe:;):

Nope, I still have long delays when clicking on Movies or TV Shows, it takes forever for the first view to load up. Also, If I make any changes to a view, it takes forever to make the change.
Well If we are talking about good skin and enviroment, I can say....

[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod) It´s expectacular... the effects, and come with CdArt includeit and much more stuff...!
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
I am running r28256 with Ekim mod and it is very fast.
I would suggest to set the views as you like and then lock everything in kiosk mode. Aeon changes in options menus have always been a bit long to react.
you can also convert your fanart to dds, then all coverflow views will fly even when scrolling very fast and coverflow is a pretty sexy view :p

I changed a few things in ekim mod to get it work with latest stable svn
a few changes in album view xml and also remove some line in includebackground.xml or you'll have the full path showing instead of Movies, TV shows etc...
I know nothing about skinning but nothing very hard to do. Answers to the few bugs you may encounter are already posted in the forums.
igotdvds Wrote:Nope, I still have long delays when clicking on Movies or TV Shows, it takes forever for the first view to load up. Also, If I make any changes to a view, it takes forever to make the change.

The last stable GL version before the merge would work best as its when they changed settings the problems started, so that would be Rev22516 if memory serves me

But that problem with the long delay was normally caused by a messed up guisettings.xml so you might want to try deleting that first as it normally solved the problem, there's a whole thread on here about it and that was found to be the problem which can happen in any build so changing wont solve it just delete your guisettings.xml in userdata
Check the topic [MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232

thats a good one, but he will present a completely new skin very soon wich should be the most stable ever (not that I ever had problems).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can someone give me a link to the best "Aeon-Build" of XBMC?0