• 5(current)
Yahoo launch ?!
http://www.ek-clan.vxcomputers.com/flashscripts/

ok then. finally here it is. go get it. hope ye all enjoy the new version.
(flash @ dec. 22 2004,13:29 Wrote:http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/launchbrowserv1.1.zip

ok then. finally here it is. go get it. hope ye all enjoy the new version.
:bowdown:

works fine ........

thanks!!!!!!!
great work flash! made my xmas for sure Smile

btw when i highlight a song & press 'y' it isnt getting added to the playlist.
hi just tested the y again and you are right it does not work but i am sure it did on the previos version of xbmc. maybe a problem in the script or else the button mappings have changed. the x button does add to favourites but it does not delete from the favourites. adding is better than deleting anyway!
if i set action_y_button = 0

then now the y button does add songs to the favourites list. i'm still hunting down the correct id for the x button....

i've also noticed code for the x button is

Quote:elif self.state == state_favourites_screen and action == action_x_button and self.btn_selected == 'videolist':
self.add_selected_to_favs()

self.add_selected_to_favs()

i think this should read

self.del_selected_from_favs()
it should indeed. i missed that change. cheers
ok guys i've fixed this. the y should now correctly add to favourites & the x should remove it from the list

http://uk.geocities.com/madfcuk/launchbr..._fixed.zip

enjoy Smile

flash:: the button mapping for x & y are

Quote:action_y_button = 0
action_x_button = 18
well i haven't seen a pm based background for this so here is something i put together quickly to hold me off until a 'real' one comes out.  thought i should share it incase others were tired of looking at the blue/purple background.

launch browser pm background

edit: also if anyone knows of any other pm based launch backgrounds, please post here. this is only meant to be a temporary rough fix.
(clevindn @ dec. 22 2004,22:59 Wrote:well i haven't seen a pm based background for this so here is something i put together quickly to hold me off until a 'real' one comes out. thought i should share it incase others were tired of looking at the blue/purple background.

launch browser pm background

edit: also if anyone knows of any other pm based launch backgrounds, please post here. this is only meant to be a temporary rough fix.
well if you are tired of looking at it dont use the script!!!! its just in keeping with the color scheme of the launch site. please do your own backgrounds but just sound like you have a little thanks for the script anyway.
flash did you manage to test my fix. it works ok here. i'm loving the new features you've added :kickass:
cheers i havent tested it but you were spot on with the fixes you suggested so i assume it will work perfectly. i will try them out though. cheers.
in my opinion creating a background for a script you wrote shows that i appreciate the work.  it shows that i want to use it. just because i didn't say thanks doesn't mean i don't appreciate it because i obviously do.

i put the background together not only because personally i think the blue/purple background is ugly but because every other one of the scripts scripts on my box has the pm based background.  i have the feeling many people feel the same way (maybe i'm wrong). i think that most people would prefer to have a color scheme that goes with all the other wonderful scripts on the xbox rather than a color scheme of a site they no longer have to visit because of this wonderful script.  but again, maybe i'm wrong.

but because i didn't say thank you in my first post, thank you. i really do appreciate the work you have done.
(clevindn @ dec. 22 2004,23:28 Wrote:in my opinion creating a background for a script you wrote shows that i appreciate the work. it shows that i want to use it. just because i didn't say thanks doesn't mean i don't appreciate it because i obviously do.

i put the background together not only because personally i think the blue/purple background is ugly but because every other one of the scripts scripts on my box has the pm based background. i have the feeling many people feel the same way (maybe i'm wrong). i think that most people would prefer to have a color scheme that goes with all the other wonderful scripts on the xbox rather than a color scheme of a site they no longer have to visit because of this wonderful script. but again, maybe i'm wrong.

but because i didn't say thank you in my first post, thank you. i really do appreciate the work you have done.
sorry. i just got the wrong impression. plenty of people have done backgrounds for ifilm and i really like their work. the purple can be a bit in your face i know. hope you enjoy the script and i do hope i see more backgrounds coming along soon. cheers
great script Smile lot of innovative ideas, neat code. very nice, will try to learn something from this one Smile
btw.
this action:
action_y_button = 0

is also invoked while pressing triggers or blackbutton. not a big problem but could be annoying.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo launch ?!0