"access denied" when wireless
hi

i recently started using xbmc and was testing it using a wired connection to my pc. i got it working no problem and set up so i could share pictures, videos and music using smb. since i have a wireless network i bought a netgear wge101 ethernet bridge to enable wireless streaming. i have set this up and can access ftp with flashfxp and the connections are ok but xbmc now says acces denied when i try to access my shared folder. can anyone help?
there are a lot of reasons why this would happen. however, the simplest is if you are using the symbol skin. if you are, your xbox is chocking on internet lookups. change to another skin and tell me if you have the same problem. i went through the access denied problem, and found many reasons why it would occur. i knocked them off one at a time, but my system persisted with that error message (search for my user name in this forum to get a complete list of things i tried). finally it fixed my issue when i changed the skin, but many other people reported the other things i tried fixed it for them.

r. :evil:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"access denied" when wireless0