Hosting
i have managed to join several games with xbmc, but i cannot figure out how to host a game.

i am running the xlink-kai engine on my pc just like i do when i join games, and after i select "host" in xbmc and enter a name, i start halo 2 from the hdd just like i do when i play and create a system link game. am i hosting an arena? just a game? where do i tell others to come and find my game? if anybody has gotten the hosting feature to work in xbmc, please, can you post a somewhat-detailed guide? it'd be greatly appreciated!
i have the same problem i think the message isnt being sent to the engine running on the pc but i have no clue
you have to be in the game arena, then go left to host
i always choose host in a private arena, no password, name the session and voila, now use the back button to select the game on hd, or launch it from dvdrom.
i then choose system link, create session, dunno if its neccessary to select the exact number of playeers you mentionned in the kai interface but i do it anyways and it works for me ...
i did exactly what you said and nobody could see my game but when i used the full xlink on my computer and i tried to host i got people in a matter of minutes so its not my firewall i think xbmc isnt sending the command to up an arena but when i join a game everything works fine Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hosting0