• 74(current)
[WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player - USERS support thread
steelman1991 Wrote:Thanks guys hope they will help newer users get a more satisfying start to using DSPlayer. They are basic, but once the user is up and running and understands the relationship between the DSPlayer and Direct Show, they can then start to tinker.
I have followed exactly your instructions either in 32 or in 64 bit with SHARK007 but nothing.
Can you pls tell me which version of DSPlayer you use?
i use XBMC Setup-Rev35694-dx
And finally which is the visual difference between Dsplayer and Dvdplayer?
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:I have followed exactly your instructions either in 32 or in 64 bit with SHARK007 but nothing.
Can you pls tell me which version of DSPlayer you use?
i use XBMC Setup-Rev35694-dx
And finally which is the visual difference between Dsplayer and Dvdplayer?

I'm updating the header now, try the latest user generated build.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
I am using the build from here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=61355&page=407 - post 4069.

The instructions posted are for 32bit - I believe there may be an additional Shark component that needs to be downloaded and installled for 64bit compatibility. Don't really know though - I'm all 32bit.

Where did you pick up that build?
steelman1991 Wrote:I am using the build from here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=61355&page=407 - post 4069.

The instructions posted are for 32bit - I believe there may be an additional Shark component that needs to be downloaded and installled for 64bit compatibility. Don't really know though - I'm all 32bit.

Where did you pick up that build?
Tks for your reply. as i have told before i am not expert and flying the previous days in XBMC threads i saw this version and i downloaded it. For your information i am using the NEON skin.
What are you using because i think that perhaps the skin is the problem

Edit My WIN7 are 64bit
Skin version shouldn't have any effect on playback capabilites - but for your info I'm using Aeon65. Why not try the default skin Confluence, until we get you up and running.

Try the new unofficial build posted on the 1st post in this thread - just updated by oldpainless - thanks by the way mate.
oldpainless Wrote:I'm updating the header now, try the latest user generated build.

K
Good afternoon. Which is the latest generated build? TKS
steelman1991 Wrote:Skin version shouldn't have any effect on playback capabilites - but for your info I'm using Aeon65. Why not try the default skin Confluence, until we get you up and running.

Try the new unofficial build posted on the 1st post in this thread - just updated by oldpainless - thanks by the way mate.
I thank you very much and i am watching all your posts everywhere............

EDIT: i installed your version ,then i followed again your screenshots i run the Confluence skin .When i was in a movie it showed me that the default player is Dsplayer and it wrote a message : Playback failed One or more items failed to play.Check the log file for details......
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good afternoon. Which is the latest generated build? TKS

LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
oldpainless Wrote:Image
It is very clear.. Understood............
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:I thank you very much and i am watching all your posts everywhere............

EDIT: i installed your version ,then i followed again your screenshots i run the Confluence skin .When i was in a movie it showed me that the default player is Dsplayer and it wrote a message : Playback failed One or more items failed to play.Check the log file for details......
OK we really need to move a debug log.

Turn on debugging, try and play a file, then post the resulting debug log in pastebin
steelman1991 Wrote:OK we really need to move a debug log.

Turn on debugging, try and play a file, then post the resulting debug log in pastebin
I sent through pastebin the debug file but in the email address i wrote my own .Is it correct? And who is going to reply me? Thanks

P.S Pastebin is a XBMC forum?
No pastebin is not an xbmc fourm it is a web application for hosting large files - the e-mail address you submit in Pastebin is your own e-mail address.

You open the debug log in Notepad - select all and copy, you then paste this into pastebin in lthe large empty box - type your e-mail address, then press submit - you will taken to a new page, copy the url address from the address bar at the top of the page and then paste that into a new post on this thread.
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:I sent through pastebin the debug file but in the email address i wrote my own .Is it correct? And who is going to reply me? Thanks

P.S Pastebin is a XBMC forum?

Hey SALAMINOMACHOS,

What type of vids are you playing? Are you wanting to bitstream HD audio (TrueHD and DTS-HD)?

If not, then you may better off just using Dharma. You won't have to worry about configuring anything outside XBMC then. As long as your vids are good, then it should work straight out of the box.

Thanks
liquidskin76 Wrote:Hey SALAMINOMACHOS,

What type of vids are you playing? Are you wanting to bitstream HD audio (TrueHD and DTS-HD)?

If not, then you may better off just using Dharma. You won't have to worry about configuring anything outside XBMC then. As long as your vids are good, then it should work straight out of the box.

Thanks
Good morning to all of you.
I want to be honest with all of you. After a four years tour with M.C.E i found 5 months ago the XBMC SKINS. I love them and i continue watching my movies with XBMC. I am watching only MKVs downloaded from INTERNET 720-1080 8-12 GB the maximum.
I am not interesting for HD Audio just only better picture quality.
Everything is running perfect smooth .Ten days ago i downloaded the DX_SETUP and i thought that maybe i could see better picture with the DSPlayer but i think i will stop it.
Certainly i saw that now in the video settings i can activate the Post-processing and the picture is much better.
By the chance can you tell me what to use in the video settings for the following?
Interlaced handling
Video scaling method
also in Settings\video\Playback\Render method
Settings\video\Dsplayer\ what to use in Use VMR9 or EVR RENDERER ?
Amazing write up Steel, thanks. I set up everything as you have it, double checked it, but no joy. Every file just opens, and shuts itself immediately. I'm going to post a debug log here in a bit. Thanks again for all your help.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player - USERS support thread0