Font For Plot Question (Showmix 2.5)
Good afternoon.

I have a quick question regarding the font in the plot section for the Showmix 2.5 Aeon skin. I am slightly hard of seeing and the font size is way too small to see from the couch and I was wondering how to change the size of that particular screen's font.

I went into the Fonts.xml file and tried to find which Plot font listing that screen was using but couldn't find it. As a test, I searched through and found every instance of "Plot" and modified the size to 64. This did not change the font size for the view in question, but did modify the font size for the screen on the movie information page (right click > movie information).

Is there another listing I am missing in the fonts.xml file to control this or is it pulling the size information from another file I am not aware of. Thanks for the help. I attached a picture of the screen in question.

Thanks for the help.
-D
I made a Font Mod for Aeon65 a few weeks ago.
Phil65 integrated it current Aeon65-Release, just tick it in the Settings menu and you'll be fine. Smile

I will do a repost of my Mod later on..
ubuntuf4n Wrote:I made a Font Mod for Aeon65 a few weeks ago.
Phil65 integrated it current Aeon65-Release, just tick it in the Settings menu and you'll be fine. Smile

I will do a repost of my Mod later on..

Thank you, I appreciate it. Those are some hard letters to read currently. Smile By chance, in the future if I need to modify this skin or any other skins font settings, I would find it useful if there was a listing of which of the settings in the xml affected which screens. Are you aware of such a listing?

Thanks again, have a good one.
-D
dpandkp Wrote:... Are you aware of such a listing?

-D

Yes I am, I have such a list, but its a little bit complicated because I used often shortcuts for the associated names.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font For Plot Question (Showmix 2.5)0