[MOD] New Viewtype and Logo mod
What in the world is Xperience7? lol
XBMCG33K Wrote:What in the world is Xperience7? lol

7 different revisionsBig Grin

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Well we never used dropbox so it isn't official ...
XBMCG33K Wrote:What in the world is Xperience7? lol

xperience7 was the name of the folder included in the MOD, both the 720p and media folders were empty so it wasn't actually modding anything.

also the folder that paul included made the panel view appear but not as a separate view, it was on top of the regular 'fileview' which is a bit strange.
starcitysecrets Wrote:xperience7 was the name of the folder included in the MOD, both the 720p and media folders were empty so it wasn't actually modding anything.

also the folder that paul included made the panel view appear but not as a separate view, it was on top of the regular 'fileview' which is a bit strange.
the one in my dropbox folder is the same as the one in the first post, i don't use it myself just thought i might be able to help by providing another download sourceWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
tried to make this work a few times, just realised its because when i was pasting the 720 folder into the skin it wasnt merging the folder '720p', merely creating a 720 folder within.

man now i feel like a douche!
works fine for me now! great work!
only problem I have with this mod is the fact that when I choose a TV show, it'll have to switch to another view to go to seasons, and then back to panels again. I think it would be much smoother and even better looking to have the Seasons view similar to the movie 'posters' view.

kinda like this (cheap mockup btw)

it would probably also be convenient to have the choice of posters for the first view instead of fanart panels, as loading fanart simultaneously especially on something like an ION system is a bit jaggy, maybe its just me.
Tell you what Mr. Charles Carmichael if you make these watched overlays work with this mod I'll be sure to include it into the 1.1 release. Smile
I'll see what I can do...I'm touching up that other stuff at the moment, first I'll make sure thats good.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Sounds great Smile
starcitysecrets Wrote:only problem I have with this mod is the fact that when I choose a TV show, it'll have to switch to another view to go to seasons, and then back to panels again. I think it would be much smoother and even better looking to have the Seasons view similar to the movie 'posters' view.

kinda like this (cheap mockup btw)

it would probably also be convenient to have the choice of posters for the first view instead of fanart panels, as loading fanart simultaneously especially on something like an ION system is a bit jaggy, maybe its just me.

I'm trying to do this. Keep in mind, I have zero skinning experience, but I think I can do it. I'll let you know how it goes.
That said, if someone can do it, don't let me keep you from it! It'll probably turn out better.

My goal is to copy the code from the movie section, anyone think of a reason that won't work?
Why not just enable the view-type in the tv section?
XBMCG33K Wrote:Why not just enable the view-type in the tv section?

It's enabled for tv shows, then again for episodes. It's not enabled for tv series. So I'd assume that the poster setup for movies would be pretty much the same for tv seasons. I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm looking at all the code and trying to figure it out.
Here is my modified version for this ...

I am waiting for the Dharma final to see if i can do the same with the v1.1 version.

Cheers
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Here is my modified version for this ...

I am waiting for the Dharma final to see if i can do the same with the v1.1 version.

Cheers
Nessus

Nice! Are these the correct aspect ratio? I've noticed that the one provided distorts the fan art in the icon set.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New Viewtype and Logo mod0