• 99(current)
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
Not really out of left field, I did try to get in touch with Imaginos to see if a collaboration could be worked on, but we always seem to be on at different times.

It would be pretty easy to incorporate ClearART, cdART, landscape thumbs, logos etc into my site, the only reason I haven't done it is because I don't want to step on any toes.

The other option is to incorporate those things into my site (new version though, when its sitting on its own) and I would be happy to give Imaginos full access to everything.

That would also give the ability to have moderators on various sections etc.

That's why the domain name is a bit in the air, tvshowlogos wouldn't work if we added other types, also there's no reason these images couldn't be used in other media centres, so having xbmcsomething might not be best.

I'm easy though.

On the other hand, Imaginos was talking about adding ClearLOGOs to his site, which as his is the goto site for the other stuff, it would effectively drop me out the loop.

I'd be pretty annoyed if that happened as I put a lot of work into the moderator and queue aspects, but I would understand why people would prefer it.

It's also one of the reasons I've been a bit slow on updates lately, not much point investing a lot of time in something if its going to be replaced and never used.

Also while the queue has got out of hand lately, I think it's helped a lot in getting logos made that wouldn't have been otherwise, I'd say this is reflected in xbmcstuff having 889 clearARTs vs lockstockmods having 2352 ClearLOGOs.

Personally, I'd love to do a joint venture with Imaginos, which has all the different types all under one roof, with the ability to request etc, moderators checking the quality, but I'm honestly not sure its possible.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
I have made a logo for a TV Show that's not in the list, but I'm unable to add it as Requests have been closed.

Can someone with access perhaps add this one as it's already fulfilled. Smile

Thanks -

Series TVDB ID - 74618
URL - http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=74618

Is there a way for PNG creators to have access to requests so we can fulfil them straight away?

I agree with you. Haven't heard of Imaginos in a while, and extra ressources for TV Shows should be put in the same site. Also XBMCStuff.com is a great site and your is too. Don't know what else to say.
Seems as though the list might be a big screwed BTW.

Just sat for the last hour making "Max & Paddy's Road To Nowhere" as it's there as clear as day. My attempt -
http://www.lockstockmods.net/wp-content/...5eac19.png

But somehow someone has managed to request when it already exists -

Would still like mine added though. Smile
Not sure what you mean DejaVu77?

Edit:

I think I see what happened, someone added Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere (127291), not realising Max & Paddy's Road To Nowhere (75351) already existed.

Then someone, possibly the same person, came to this site and requested the logo for 127291, that request was fulfilled.

Then it was removed from thetvdb as it was a duplicate entry.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
That would probably be a duplicate. I can't checked the ids right now but tis likely the case.
The problem is that people are stupid. This holds true for thetvdb and as such holds true for lockstock.
We mark and remove these duplicates as we find them on both sites but often people request every single variation they find.
Once again returning up to the people are stupid problem. Wink
hikaricore is spot on, and also types quicker than I do Wink
Hikaricore, if you get a chance, add "better handling of duplicate series" to that google doc i sent you, or remind me next time you see me, I'm off to bed now, and will probably forget.
Actual Max & Paddy's: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=75351
Duplicate Max & Paddy's (long since removed): http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=127291

It seems someone had added and logoed the duplicate which was later removed and left on lockstock as a remnant.
I'll mark it as a duplicate on our backend and see if i can get this straightened up.
Can I get the Sonic one double checked (reupped). I know it was the wrong size to start with. Not misaligned though, it's got a white drop shadow as per original DVD Logo.

Can remove it if you prefer. Smile
The shadow doesn't appear to go all the way to the bottom of the image making it look like it's top aligned.
You can see where I could easily be mistaken here.
I am a graphics editing retard and kinda learn on a as needed basis. My question is how would I take these images and lay them over a black backgroud?

I dont use clearart in Aeon but cant find thumbs for some shows that I was able to find logos on the site for and want to make my own just on top of a black thumb but in photoshop it wont let me move them over.

My sister is better at things Adobe but I texted her and asked her and she told me to use illustrator then started ignoring me as I asked her how.

Anyone can help meHuh My plan was to make like 30 of these on my night off tonight and now I am stuck, pain in my ass!!

Thanks in advance for any help, been searching the web but dont even know how to word it and have had no luck
In photoshop, open the clearLOGO, use the rectangular marquee tool to select everything (as in click the top left of the image, and drag down to the bottom right), press Ctrl + c to copy, then create a new file with the size you want the image to be, use the paint bucket to fill the background black, then press ctrl + v to paste, use the move tool to move the clearLOGO around within the background.

That's how I'd do it, probably a better way, but it works
Could someone do Food Network Challenge please?

TVDB number 80384

Links to logo:

http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/36/36...101103.jpg
or
http://www.foodnetwork.co.uk/content-ima...rousel.jpg
*sigh*
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread3