• 103(current)
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
One thing I find confusing on the site is that some shows say there's multiple images for them, but when you go to it, only one is displayed. For example:

The 4400 says 22 images, but when I click on it and go to the page for The 440 I only see one.

Also, for requested shows, I see some that say multiple resources. Where can these be found?
Resources are currently only accessible by mods and admins.
This will be resolved when Kode has time to add the functionality.
actually anyone can see the resources, just go to the control panel, go to ClearLOGOs on the left hand side and click requests

*edit* as for the 22 images, those will be the cleararts, tvthumbs and season thumbs, but currently only clearlogos are visible on the site
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Great effort on the new site. Make things much easier. Excellent! Cool
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Kode Wrote:actually anyone can see the resources, just go to the control panel, go to ClearLOGOs on the left hand side and click requests

*edit* as for the 22 images, those will be the cleararts, tvthumbs and season thumbs, but currently only clearlogos are visible on the site

Gotcha on the total images. As for the resources, I checked under ClearLOGOs/requests and the resource links di not show up. They do now so that's all that matters. Blush

Great site and I love the show logos. I like them better than fanart and it's ccol you guys have high standards for the quality. One thing I hate about fanart is that so many are low quality.

I'm new to Photoshop, but hopefully my contributions will measure up.
Yeah, I only got the resources showing up for everyone earlier today, so thats probably what confused you.

Also thanks for the nice comments, I usually only hear when things go wrong, so its nice to get some positive comments Smile

Still a fair bit to do, but it's getting there Smile

If any of you have any suggestions / feature requests, let me know.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:If any of you have any suggestions / feature requests, let me know.

Can chance you could make the number count (small square box under the pending column in the Control Panel/Requests area) of the uploaded image a link to the uploaded image - even if its still pending. Nice to be able to check it once uploaded.

A link on the TVDB ID (Control Panel/Requests area) directly to the TVDB page would also be great.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
@Kode
I just reread my post from earlier and it sounded quite rude, this was not my intention and I appreciate the quality feed back.

Seems that the biggest issue with mine was that they were not bottom alinged.
I went through all my TV shows last night and noticed that only 2 were bottom aligned so not sure if this is a new thing. I was also using a template from lockstock mods that may have been my issue.

Could I get one of you guys to provide a PSD file that has a few layers with all the different color backgrounds in it so that I can test before uploading and also would be good to have some boundry guides, i prefer to leave a little room around the edge for drop shadow and so things do not get cut off.

If i can get this from you guys I will create a bunch more for round two and see how we go after that.

I am doing all this on a laptop touch pad, so some will definatly be rejected.
No worries, I'm not actually the person doing the images, I just built the site.

I have been trying for a couple of months to tie some people down to do some tutorials. *looks at those people*

The colors we test against are:

ff0000
00ff00
ffffff
and transparent

Might be handy if someone could create a template with guidelines on or something?

What template were you using from lockstock?

I think I only put a template for creating banners on there.
Just make a 400x155 image with 4 layers black/red/green/white and use this as your template. If you're looking at your images on a low quality screen like a netbook/laptop/older crt you may have trouble seeing glaring mistakes that others will notice instantly. Most people using xbmc probably have atleast a decent 720p flat screen connected to their media system, this would be the optimal place to view your images and it's exactly how I do it. :p
initial ClearART support is now in, its still a bit buggy, I'll get it all working properly tomorrow, requests and browsing should mostly be working
@Kode or hikaricore

I'd recommend one of you two create a new thread for the site and asking the mods to close this thread.

I know I always hate having to dig thru huge threads like AMT/Launcher/Home Theater where so much of the thread is related to old information. Plus since you two are top guys on the project, having one of you two control the first page and what info is presented on the first page would be best...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hey guys.

I noticed a small issue with Bachelor Pad - The first image I uploaded - (The "O" in bachelor is offset to the cross underneath it. It should be centered), so I fixed it and uploaded a replacement.

Suggestion: The ability of the creator to update a pending image.
mcborzu: I have created a new thread, if you want to ask the mods to close this thread, as you are the OP that would be cool Smile
KidKiwi: good suggestion, I need to do some work on the pending / denied images section. The idea is when you log in to the CP there is a section called My Submissions, in there will be listed all the images you have uploaded that are in a pending state or denied state, with the reasons for denied status, you will then be able to make your changes and replace the image for approval.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread3