Can't seem to see all of my videos
hey all,
let me start by saying that i didn't know where to open this so if it's not the right place sorry...

i recently discovered XBMC and Ember media manager, at first i installed
XBMC and phil65 skin and configured my iphone to work with it and it was great.

than i decided to use ember media manager and started to scrape all my tvshows for starters, and everything was fine fanart, File names everything
e.g for a tv show file name : Babylon 5 - S2E01 - Points of Departure.avi

i have a problem with xbmc after going through ember media manager doesn't see all my files, it's like it has mood swings and sometimes it scans and finds the files and sometime doesn't, i removed all the ember media manager addins but still no luck sometimes it scans some and sometimes nothing.

i deleted c:\users\%username%\appdata\roaming\xbmc
cause i thought it will clean it up, i installed few more versions of xbmc and
checked i was using the right SVN.

i can't seem to find the right combination for it to recognize all my files, this is a screenshot

now i got to a point it recognize everything but american dad and babylon 5 and inside seasons it skips eps allthough i have all files organized and see them all work,
ember recognize everything, i have all tbn files and i checked that it was all in order, i even recreated all of the DB in ember...

maybe i'm missing a setting or something can any one help ?
I suspect you have nfo's in the folders. Delete them and refresh the show in question.
i do have nfo's in the folder, but y some of the folders work, and i used ember in order to not let xbmc refresh the library, but to have it all ready in the folders.

can i change location of them in ember so xbmc will read it better ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't seem to see all of my videos0