XLink-KAI user-manuals for XBMC
xlink-kai quick-guide for xbmc version 1.1.01 (pdf) => http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xbmc.....01.pdf (thanks to puma81 and juice)
xlink-kai user-guide for xbmc version 1.1.01 (pdf) =>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xbmc.....01.pdf (thanks to puma81 and juice)

ps! compatible with with xboxmediacenter (xbmc) cvs 19/10-2004 with matching project mayhem skin.

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
we need one of those for os x. i'm still stuck at trying to launch kaid correctly on the mac side of things.
i do everything that is asked but it still won't work.
running xbmc 1.1 (v11.11)
running the alpha v2 of kaid 7 for mac osx
entered my xbox's mac address
opened port 37500 on router and firewall (turned off firewall too)
ran kaid in the terminal using sudo and location of kaid.conf

still getting an error saying :
ui: could not open device 'eth0' for packet injection!
but i do have en0 set in kaid.conf.

so i'm saying we need one of those or better explaining... :help:
thats a gerenal xlink question and not related to xbmc. please us the xlink forum for questions about the engine.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
(hullebulle @ nov. 16 2004,03:47 Wrote:thats a gerenal xlink question and not related to xbmc. please us the xlink forum for questions about the engine.
well no one answeres there so i thought i'd try my luck here. it's really a question related to your user guide... but i understand what you're saying.
1. when i join a areana from here:
do i have to press "play" or will the game autostart when the person who created the game start it?

2. if i want to host a game i choose "host", can i then hang around in my arena and wait for players or do i have to start the game and start a systemlink game? and wait for players.
(chezpaul @ nov. 16 2004,19:00 Wrote:
(hullebulle @ nov. 16 2004,03:47 Wrote:thats a gerenal xlink question and not related to xbmc. please us the xlink forum for questions about the engine.
well no one answeres there so i thought i'd try my luck here. it's really a question related to your user guide... but i understand what you're saying.
i had that problem also, they do not clearing explain it in the documentation. you must tell kai to use the config file or it will not look at it. type this into the terminal to get kai working:

Quote: sudo /the/path/tokai /the/path/to/config
works with xbmc xbox media center 1.1.0 2004-11-19
the link you posted is not currently available. temporary?
(maxonon @ nov. 24 2004,08:56 Wrote:the link you posted is not currently available. temporary?
yes, links updated now
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
can anyone point to a thread or help file that tells me what the bars and icons on the right of this picture in this thread mean? i cant seem to finad anything anywhere.
the padlock means it's a locked room and you need a password to get in.

the bars represent the ping, with 4 bars being the best and 0 bars being the worst. note that the rooms don't get a ping reading, only other people.

the other one means that person's status is set to host.

there is another, not in the screenshot that looks like a speaker. that means the person has a headset and you can initiate chat with them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XLink-KAI user-manuals for XBMC0