XBMC Kai Features updated!
i'am having troubles with the voice chat on xlink. for some reason it doesn't work all the time i end up having to restart and play with the voice settings a couple of times to get it working. not sure why it doesn't work maybe someone can help me out on this, or if there's someone with the same problem let me know? what i know is that you highlight the persons name and move over the voice botton and you see a little white mic by the name. but it doesn't work all the time.
(conners @ nov. 20 2004,23:54 Wrote:is the kai engine in source code as i would like to be able to game it into an app so everyone can share kai on every dash
:bowdown:
huh? if you ask for the kai frontend beeing opensource.. yes.
one problem tho.. since we are under the gpl every app using the source will have to release their source too (or atleast the kai part). Wink
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
nope. all the code must become gpled. is the lesser gpl (lgpl) which does not "contaminate" the rest of the code, but the gpl does that.
and this is beautiful.
it says username and password and then game directory but whats the xlink kai server ip address for....is it for being able to connect directly to xlink without routing the program through your computer? if thats what its for then i need that ip address, ive tried to find it but its nowhere to be found?
(oat23 @ dec. 20 2004,04:42 Wrote:it says username and password and then game directory but whats the xlink kai server ip address for....is it for being able to connect directly to xlink without routing the program through your computer? if thats what its for then i need that ip address, ive tried to find it but its nowhere to be found?
it is for the ip address of your router if you are using the mips port (kaid or kaistation) of kai.
can some1 compile this for me and send it to my email address? if so plz reply so i can pm my address to you :thumbsup:
Big Grin 
can anyone help?
i've got 68 games installed in f:\games but only 10 show up in the games list. if i try and run the games i know i have from the arena menu it asks for a disk? anyone know why this is, are the folders named wrong or something, how should it find the 'installed' games?
the 10 that show up work!

regards
for the games to show up in the games windows, you need a game save. create a profile or run the game at least once.

for the game not found, i delete the kai vectors.xml and reboot. let it re-create that file. it may take a few minutesHuh
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
(nuka1195 @ may 10 2005,19:49 Wrote:for the games to show up in the games windows, you need a game save. create a profile or run the game at least once.
thank you, your a gent Wink
Sad 
ok... i've read the posts.

i have my games installed to f:\games\game folder

i checked the xbmc kai settings... f:\games is the same.
i have the kai engine config for dashboards...

i can not launch the game from the kai forum in xbmc.. always says the game can not be found. i've changed the settings to 2 depth... and that doesn't work. i have insured that i have a profile and saved a game... and still nothing.. i have deleted the vector.xml....

:veryangry:

i'm really lost... is this a really flaky option? if i back out to programs and launch the game i find that xbmc has me leave the kai arena.... so i can't play....

please help a really frustrated dude... i will read more.. just post a link to a thread... sorry if this is a really noob question... i just want to play toooooo :bowdown:
this sometimes happens for mechassault for me.

i delete kai-vectors.xml in your xbmc directory and let xbmc recreate it. might have to reboot and give it a few minutes.

edit: i didn't see you already deleted the xml.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
no problem and thanks... really appreciated your input...

i just don't get it... i just deleted the vectors again....

i've done a fresh install of my xbox... gamesaves and all... the only thing i didn't delete was the games folder.

i have the depth on the xbmc.xml at 1 ad the folders are.

f:\games\halo2
f:\games\juiced

could that be a problem?
my problem is that i dont even have an option to define the games directory in the kai settings page. im using "cvx 2-6-06 t3ch" release of xbmc... is this release neutered or something?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Kai Features updated!0