Clearart supported?
I love this skin and from what I have seen from the screen shots it looks like clear art is possible for tv shows. That being said I can not figure out how to set it up. I have the clear art an it works in other skins but I can not get it to show up in back-row. Am I missing something or is it not supported. Right now the clear art resides in the folder for that specific tv show not the season folder.

Thank for the help.
Hi macshield - go to skin options in settings and under the media info tab is an option to enable clear art - make sure that is switched on.

Cheers
Thanks Sharpe. Did that but still no clear art. Does it need to be in the season folder? Does anyone know what file the clear art path is set in? thanks.
Oh right as far as I'm aware it needs to go in the tv show folder. For each separate tv show
Thanks Sharpe. I tried that but still I only get the video clip preview on the left side and the network banner on the right. Do I need to name the clearart the name of the tv show? Right now I have it named clearart.png. Thanks again for the help.
Okay here's what I have set up:

Latest version of the skin completely replacing any old versions

Enable clearart ticked in skin options

Clearart stored and named like in this example - \Burn Notice\clearart.png

And remember it only works in video library mode for TV Shows.

Hope that helps mate
One thing to consider is you need two <controls> to support the 2 ways of storing tv shows:

Like this way:
TV shows/
---------Lost/
-------------/Season One/
--------------all .avi's here

You need <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]../clearart.png</texture>

But this way:
TV shows/
---------Lost/
--------------all .avi's here

You need <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]clearart.png</texture>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Oh right good to know - thanks bud.

It was set up to work with the separate season folders - I've added both now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clearart supported?0