• 5(current)
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC
Arcanthur Wrote:Not sure about the poster frame, all the frames look pretty much like that, but as far as the panel goes, its that size to make room for now playing...I just dont have that coded yet. :p

Ok, thx for the info, about the posters its just that all the unfocussed posters have no frame at all (as i said still not sure if thats what looks off)

However, maybe a conditional animation for the size of the panel? No idea if that would work, would be certainly cool though.

As said before, just my opinion you don't need to give a crap at all Big Grin
Ok this is just a mockup but I was just not entirely satisfied with the current home design (though I may still include it as an option). This is what I call the home shelf design. Inspired by macOS and Welo skin and others shelf ideas. The icons are all by me except the photos one (not sure if I will get permission to use it or if I'll decide on a different icon)

Very very nice
Yes I prefer this home design.
Keep the alternative as an option.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
On the actual menu for movies, would it be possible to have a link to reccently added movies at all? I personally use this a lot and always hate having to go back twice on skins to get to recently added, usually it is a more important link rather than directors in my view.

Regards

Mark
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
looks really great. i'm in the process of upgrading my setup and will most likely end up using this as my new default skin. you've managed to make great use of the available space while not over crowding things which i really like. great work.

marc
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
Great new Home screen but i think i prefer your original home screen an option to switch would be the best optionNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Ok new section done, Weather showing a sample BG as well as now playing.

with background

with no background
I've integrated the weather location into the breadcrumb system for further consistancy. This weather works just like xperience, simply press enter to change locations.
Nice! ;D
Nice large icons.
Nice work Arc
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Looks phenomenal.
This is for the people wanting to showcase their fanart. "BIGFAN" view is made as simplistic as possible while still trying to retain the style of the skin.

Its actually pretty cool, the fanart itself is the wraplist and the fanarts scroll left/right with animated scroll arrows.

Side note: I will likely have a short video of the skin in action soon. Wink
Very nice, looking forward to that video Big Grin

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Fusion - a new skin for XBMC3