clearart on confluence, episode thumb if not available?
if things don't work out, have a look at Confluence's IncludesCodecFlagging.xml
on how to use substring matching for mpaa ratings, as i think that's what you're gonna need.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:if things don't work out, have a look at Confluence's IncludesCodecFlagging.xml
on how to use substring matching for mpaa ratings, as i think that's what you're gonna need.

OK, I'll give it a shot when I get home tonight. Thanks for all the help guys. I get the format of xml's well enough, it's the syntax that makes me bang my head against my desk Laugh
Well, I tried changing it to use confluences ratings flags, same thing-the tv show ratings will display but the movie ratings still refuse to show up. Guess I'll try the substring method next
Well, thanks for the help, but I'm completely stumped. For some reason, I can get it to show the TV ratings, but not the movie ratings.
Ended up using
Code:
    <control type="label">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>50</posy>
    <width>880</width>
    <height>30</height>
    <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.mpaa]</label>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>font13</font>
    <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
    <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(Movies)</visible>
</control>
Which displays the mpaa rating and reason in text just below the title in full sreen info. Not what I was originally after, but I think I like it better anyways. I never could figure out why the mpaa tags wouldn't show but the tv ones did, so this worked out well. Thanks again for all the help.
ronie Wrote:yes, you can use Control.GetLabel() for that.

here's the code i use in Transparency! for clearart & fallback:
Code:
<control type="largeimage" id="7000">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>10</posy>
    <width>300</width>
    <height>150</height>
    <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../clearart.png]</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>10</posy>
    <width>300</width>
    <height>150</height>
    <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</texture>
    <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7000))</visible>
</control>

Hey ronie this works perfect with image or largeimage
... but not with a multiimage Sad

Do you know a way around to have (custom) multiimage & fallback
Waffa Wrote:Hey ronie this works perfect with image or largeimage
... but not with a multiimage Sad

Do you know a way around to have (custom) multiimage & fallback

no, i don't think it's possible. i did try a few things in the past, but never got any to work.

a mulittimage can fall back to a static image: <imagepath fallback="pic.jpg">$INFO[Foo]</imagepath>
but i assume you want to use some $INFO label as a fallback.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yep like to fallback from multiimage to multiimage Smile
Would you mind possibly posting your .xml or the code you're using? (I looked about but haven't seen clearart for confluence posted)

I've tried messing about in my dialogfullscreeninfo.xml using mcborzu's code as a reference but I'm not great with code and so can't get clearart to show in confluence.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Would you mind possibly posting your .xml or the code you're using? (I looked about but haven't seen clearart for confluence posted)

I've tried messing about in my dialogfullscreeninfo.xml using mcborzu's code as a reference but I'm not great with code and so can't get clearart to show in confluence.

What would you prefer? I can post the changes I made to the xml for clearart, or I can up my modified confluence. It has extrathumbs view in movies, clearart, some slight changes like studio logos and mpaa ratings in dialogfullscreen, and the tv logos (extrathumbs is courtesy igotdvds, tv logos is courtesy mcborzu).
Here's how I did add TV logo to MiniMeedia Waffa!
I added to includes and logo is visible in all tv show screens en views...
It's on top of the backround and fade's a litlle in/out, looks like it is a part of it Smile
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
        <description>TV Show Logo TVshow/Season</description>
        <posx>10</posx>
        <width>270</width>
        <height>100</height>
        <aspectratio align="left" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
        <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="0,35" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HideClock)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="0,30" condition="[Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(58)] + Skin.HasSetting(ShowContentType)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="160,580" condition="Control.IsVisible(59)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="in" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        <info>ListItem.path,,logo.png</info>
        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
      </control>

<control type="largeimage">
        <description>TV Show Logo Episodes</description>
        <posx>10</posx>
        <width>270</width>
        <height>100</height>
        <aspectratio align="left" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
        <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="0,35" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HideClock)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="0,30" condition="[Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(58)] + Skin.HasSetting(ShowContentType)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="160,580" condition="Control.IsVisible(59)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="in" pulse="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        <info>ListItem.path,,../logo.png</info>  
        <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
      </control>
TerranQ Wrote:What would you prefer? I can post the changes I made to the xml for clearart, or I can up my modified confluence. It has extrathumbs view in movies, clearart, some slight changes like studio logos and mpaa ratings in dialogfullscreen, and the tv logos (extrathumbs is courtesy igotdvds, tv logos is courtesy mcborzu).

I don't use extrathumbs anymore or the TV logos mod so just the clearart xml would be great thanks.
This doesn't seem to work with 9.11 release. Is it too old?
mrQQ Wrote:This doesn't seem to work with 9.11 release. Is it too old?

Yes, videoplayer.path was added about a month or so after Camelot final...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
DuMbGuM Wrote:I don't use extrathumbs anymore or the TV logos mod so just the clearart xml would be great thanks.

In that case, Ronie's code is all you need:
Code:
<control type="largeimage" id="7000">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>10</posy>
    <width>300</width>
    <height>150</height>
    <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../clearart.png]</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>10</posy>