New Build: v0.7.0
SenseHERO 2.1 is the first 2.1 rom I'm really happy with. I've tried them all and none of them sticked. It's fast, reliable and has support for 3d wallpapers and Friendstream. Memory usage is great for a 2.1 rom (about 80MB free). Also, the theme is beautiful!

I was using SenseHERO 1.6 before (based on 1.5) which was the most stable and fastest 1.5 rom available (about 110MB free RAM).

http://www.htcdevscene.info/showthread.php?63-[ROM]-[24-04-10]-SenseHero-2-1-v2-Beauty-Speed-Stable-[ONLINE]

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
freezy Wrote:The repeating delay is configured in XBMC. All the remote sends is the keydown and keyup events. However the setting was removed from the GUI so you'll have to put it into advancedsettings.xml.

http://code.google.com/p/android-xbmcrem...eKeyRepeat
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Bram77 Wrote:SenseHERO 2.1 is the first 2.1 rom I'm really happy with. I've tried them all and none of them sticked. It's fast, reliable and has support for 3d wallpapers and Friendstream. Memory usage is great for a 2.1 rom (about 80MB free). Also, the theme is beautiful!

I was using SenseHERO 1.6 before (based on 1.5) which was the most stable and fastest 1.5 rom available (about 110MB free RAM).

Cheers for the info mate! Sorry guys about off-topic.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I know about the keyrepeat settings, but I think the key repeat should be optimized in the application itself. To my opinion it initially shouldn't repeat, but should start repeating after a button has been pressed for, let's say .... 2 seconds (or whatever time feels natural). This is the way any average remote works as far as I know...

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I'd prefer the repeat settings to be handled by XBMC rather than client-side. That way every remote I use will work in exactly the same way.
I'm getting the impression the remote functionality works different on my phone somehow, because it's just not usable. But my Harmony and stock XBMC remote work perfectly.

Well, you can either send the command with repeat or without repeat enabled. So a client could also send non-repeating events and repeat "manually" by re-sending the repeated command. That would result in more processing power as well as network load, so for now we rely on XBMC to do the proper repeating.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Nazgulled Wrote:Anyway, I can't get WOL to work, I've tried countless configurations and nothing seems to work. It used to work in a previous version (can't remember which), but it doesn't anymore.

I completely uninstall the app and removed the data folder from the sd card. Clean installed it and configured everything from scratch, still didn't work Sad

Any idea why? Does anybody have the same issue or does it work for you?

Same problem here. Worked fine in previous release.
I use this great remote app on my HTC Desire to connect to my XMBC on Ubuntu 9.11, but got one issue. I can't get the next song to play automatically. None of the options seem to work 'queue folder' or 'play album'. I've tried turning the 'play next song automatically' on and off on the XMBC, but without succes.

Any suggestions?
Holy crap! :-D I just bought a htc desire and wasn't totally satisfied with the xbmc remotes available on the market but then i looked here (yes i've been lazy and haven't followed the progress :-P ) ... and WOW! this app is simply amazing - it has everything i want and even more things on the horizon it seems :-D

So I deeply thank you for this high quality app and all the hard work you put into it! I'm sure this will become very popular on the market once it's released.
Cheers! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Build: v0.7.00