Season Thumbnails Being Overridden
Exclamation 
Here is what is happening:

When I add shows to my Library, I always customize the shows by adding my own Fanart and Thumbnails. I then export the Library files into separate .nfo files and fanart.jpg files so I can edit the metadata on my own.

Every time I do this, the 16x9 thumbnails that I set for the show end up overriding the Poster thumbs for each season. As you can see, my 16x9 thumbnail is being displayed where the Season 1 Poster should be for How I Met Your Mother. If you look closely, the Season 1 thumbnail is still there, as you can see its reflection underneath the image well (I can faintly see "Season 1" being reflected). If I press "i" it brings up information on Season 1, and it displays the proper image, so I know it's there.

For some reason, this is only happening to shows that I set the season thumbnails for. Other shows that I have not yet "customized" with special fanart and Thumbnails don't suffer from this "bug".

Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it? I've been struggling with this for weeks now, and haven't found any forum posts that address this issue.

Any help is appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Thumbnails Being Overridden0