Opening XBMC with Aeon to diifferent Home Screen choice
I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question....but I just installed Aeon and really like it. One thing I can't figure out is how to get it to default to a different menu choice on the home screen. Right now it defaults to Pictures. I rather it default to TV Shows. I can't find where to change this. Any assistance would be appreciated. Smile

Thanks
Hi,

in case you are willing to use some of the Aeon Mods instead, you can modify the home screen. Yesterday I tried Aeon65 for the first time and in setup (personalize Aeon or sth like that) there is a section to alter the home screen.

Bye
I have the SVN from April 27th I think. I don't see a way to get XBMC to open with TV Shows as the default selected menu item and not Pictures.
Brad P Wrote:I have the SVN from April 27th I think. I don't see a way to get XBMC to open with TV Shows as the default selected menu item and not Pictures.

You would need to change the code to open to the item number that is tv shows in the mainmenu.xml

Right now I believe it just has it as setfocus(300)...which is the id for the homepage items wrap list.
I couldn't figure this out after. I tried changing id #'s etc but had no luck. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opening XBMC with Aeon to diifferent Home Screen choice0