[XP] Making a Menu item assistance plz
I have a question, I've tried trolling and can't get an answer specific to wot i wish to achieve. I have been playing for about a fortnight now and I am almost at where i want to be. On my Homescreen i wish to have -

- MOVIES - COMEDY - TV SHOWS - MUSIC - PICTURES - etc.

The movies, tv, music, pics are just pretty standard. Ive added extra thumbs etc. and its looking great. All looking good. I also have alot of standup/live comedy stuff i am going to add. But i don't want them in the movies section which is where they appear when i add the source and sort the details for the xvids / avi ones.

The section i would like to add to the home screen is COMEDY.
And i want only the "standup/live comedy" source to be featured there and not in the movies section. and Vice-verse, no comedy in the movies section. I have alot of Genre:Comedy movies aswell and these are to stay in the movies section.

Is this do-able? I haven't managed to do it via favourites with the videos seperated as i want. I have read about a Home customisation MOD but i don't think it will do it either. Or will it? Is it even possible

aH! I am using Aeon if this makes a differnce - which i am sure it probably duz.
This needs to be in the Aeon support forum ... oops
I think i have answered my own question and would like some affirmation.

Do you think this will work:
- Change the Live/stand-up video files that i want in their own section to Genre:Standup
- Make a smart playlist with only the Genre:Standup in it.
- Then make a seperate playlist called Movies with all videos apart from TV and Standup in it.
- Favourites them.
- Hide the original Movies
- Enjoy

I'm not at home but i think i am right. Do smartplaylist update themselves when you add new sources? Or are they not that "smart" ? Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XP] Making a Menu item assistance plz0