Recntly Added Episode Fanart help!!!
I cant get recently added to show tv show fanart.

I am using $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Fanart)], but it shows nothing.

I am on build 28256, but I've tested on other builds and it doesnt work there either.

Edit: I guess the only way for it to pull is if fanart.jpg is in each season folder. Weird. Is there a way around this?
it never worked for me either.
for all i know, it's just a bug in the script.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
igotdvds Wrote:I cant get recently added to show tv show fanart.

I am using $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Fanart)], but it shows nothing.

I am on build 28256, but I've tested on other builds and it doesnt work there either.

Edit: I guess the only way for it to pull is if fanart.jpg is in each season folder. Weird. Is there a way around this?

i think the problem is the Episode don't have fanart associated to them, only TVshow it self, the last time i checked the database.

Andy.
I have seen it work before in a few mods I have tried out. I noticed some versions of the script do not support it. I would look at your script to make sure.
any chance you remember which skin/mod ?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:any chance you remember which skin/mod ?

It works for me if I put fanart.jpg in each season folder. This is in a personal project based off of Confluence.
ronie Wrote:any chance you remember which skin/mod ?

I know I have seen an Aeon mod do it. It wasn't a popular one, but I am sure I could track it down. I think some of the first Showmix mods had it working as well.
the script 'assumes' all your episodes are in the root of tv show folder.
if you happen to store your media that way, then LatestEpisode.%d.Fanart will work fine.

however, if you sort your episodes across separate season folders...you're out of luck.

any skilled python coder out there interested in fixing this ?
fixed versions of the script now available here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/script.recentlyadded/

v1.0.3 requires xbmc r29899 or up, use v1.0.1 for earlier builds.

thanx Amet!
What's the point of episode fanart? The quality of many series fanart is lacking due to the availability of source art. For episode images it would be highly unlikely for fan art to be available for anything other than the most popular series.
this isn't about episode fanart. ;-)

there was a problem with displaying the tv show fanart image when selecting one of the recently added episodes using the recently added script.
Gotcha. Reading comprehension classes will pay off some day for me. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recntly Added Episode Fanart help!!!0