[XBOX] Combine Movie Info Sources?
I have data for all my movies from IMDB, but none of them have fanart. I heard that themoviedb.com has lots of movie fanart, so I want to get that from their site. However, I'm quite content with the other movie info I already have from IMDB. Is there a way to only fetch the fanart from tmdb.com, while still keeping the IMDB movie info?
The IMDb scraper already pulls fanart from themoviedb.org.

How did you setup your library?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm using XBMC on my Xbox, with the laest t3ch build. I'm using the PMIII.HD skin, running in 1080i. I have all my TV Shows in a folder called "videos" in the root of my G partition, with my movies in a subdirectory, named "Movies". I have the movies folder excluded from the TV Show scan, which I do separately. All my TV shows have info fetched perfectly; fanart and all. I have the info for them fetched from thetvdb.com. My movies seem to get everything but fanart, so I assume there's something wrong with the scraper in my situation.
I'm still having trouble with this; any ideas on how to get it to work?
I found that tmdb was actually not listed in the list of scrapers in XBMC. Is there any place I can download it? This seems like it could be the problem.

Is there any setting I need to enable, or something? What am I missing?
There's a problem with themoviedb right now, check out this thread for more info. So as you can see, we'll pretty much have to wait it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Combine Movie Info Sources?0